The Amazing, The Powerful, The Clever, FIGHTING MONORUN

foovy10

Hello everyone. If you cant tell by the title already whats going call 911... anyway im starting a monorun for fighting.With all my power I will break through every gym leader with ease(maybe not radomus but i already planned out my team to kill his family). So here are the 3* rules I set for myself.

Rule#1: Im allowed to use pokemon that arent fighting types but will become fighting(Im not allowed to stop it from evolving to fighting also i just put this rule here for myself cuz of gallade, thats the only reason).

RULE#2:Im allowed to use cheat engine to breed and also to lvl up the bred pokemon to the lvl of the parent.An example is if i wanted to breed drain punch to a scrafty and the one i have right now that will be one of the parents is lvl 50, i breed the pokemon then lvl it up with rare candies i get from cheat engine. Note I remove the extra rare candies i accidentally buy if i do accidentally do that and bring my money to 0 afterwards.

Rule#3: Have fun!(yeah thats about it)

Now if you read closely I "Planned Out" my team. So if you wanna know what im planning here it is, if not then im making space under the end of my post so u can reply without seeing the team.

HERE IT IS:

Blaziken!(Surprise surprise)

Hariyama(defeats Flobot and has knockoff, you can tell i dont like the idea of radomus)

Gallade(You gotta love this poke)

Machamp(I have no idea where im getting this from yet but I want it)

Scrafty(Because of radomus and because of my first playthrough, if u didnt know... hes a god)

Pangoro/Heracross(I will probably have pangoro in beggining and then have heracross when its available for me to grab)

Now this is the part where i make the space so people dont need to see my team to reply. Any suggestions? let me know. Have a wonderful day!

I tried to put a funny meme here but its to much space so here the link http://cheezburger.com/8123779328

Edited by foovy10

Then run Emboar :D

I never liked emboar, he looks like a fire type version of snorlax.

Question, is there any available fighting types in peridot cuz if not then i have to beat the gym with one poke...

Edited by foovy10

I never liked emboar, he looks like a fire type version of snorlax.

Question, is there any available fighting types in peridot cuz if not then i have to beat the gym with one poke...

Nope, not even when you include Mega-gained Fighting-types (buneary), I think. Good luck.

Iron Fist Infernape would be great at coving your weaknesses. Blaziken is just too easy and the rest of your yeam won't be able to shine, which is a real shame considering modt fighting types are pretty great in their own ways.

RULE#2:Im allowed to use cheat engine to breed and also to lvl up the bred pokemon to the lvl of the parent.An example is if i wanted to breed drain punch to a scrafty and the one i have right now that will be one of the parents is lvl 50, i breed the pokemon then lvl it up with rare candies i get from cheat engine. Note I remove the extra rare candies i accidentally buy if i do accidentally do that and bring my money to 0 afterwards.

That sounds a bit much...hope your save file doesn't become corrupted :Kappa:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I got to Route 1 and i thinks its time i tell you about the team.

The Champs:

Blaziken Adament Speed Boost

Brave Bird

Bulk Up

Blaze Kick

HJK

Pangoro(Planning on replacing this guy when i figure out how to get heracross) Iron Fists Careful

Strength

Crunch

Sky Uppercut

Rock Smash

Medicham(Powerful and has really good moves i can breed on the other pokes on my team when i get ditto to get the genders)Pure Power Hardy

Zen Headbutt

HJK

Ice Punch

Bullet Punch

Toxicroak Dry Skin Lonely

Poison Jab

Mud Bomb(gonna try to replace this)

Sucker Punch

Drain Punch

Hariyama(This guy has more utility over dmg so idc bout the nature much) Bold Thick Fat

Close Combat

Knock Off

Heavy Slam

Fake Out

Scrafty Moxie Adamant

Brick Break

Crunch

HJK

DD

Never Forget...

Old Hariyama

Primeape