Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Litleo

yuikachan

Question

4 answers to this question

Litleo can be found in the spot where Zigzagoon used to be, in the Obsidia ward alleyway that can either be accessed via cut or accessed via walking in once the pulse Tangrowth is defeated. Once you find him in there, I think (and this is something I have not personally checked) you can find him once he runs away in the building north of the one across the street from the pokemon center in Obsidia (where Vulpix used to run to). If that's not true, please let me know, as I cannot personally check right due to currently enjoying the hospitality of the circus.

Litleo can be found in the spot where Zigzagoon used to be, in the Obsidia ward alleyway that can either be accessed via cut or accessed via walking in once the pulse Tangrowth is defeated. Once you find him in there, I think (and this is something I have not personally checked) you can find him once he runs away in the building north of the one across the street from the pokemon center in Obsidia (where Vulpix used to run to). If that's not true, please let me know, as I cannot personally check right due to currently enjoying the hospitality of the circus.

This guy is right, I got that litleo already. Be prepared to fight a lvl 38 Klinklang though.....not the most fun thing when you have a normal run of reborn.....

Correcto