Introduction?

Stein

I never posted one of these due to the fact that I wasn't ever really new, but I don't mind posting one now.
I am Stein (formerly Saya Monoke/Uxie). I am one of the oldest members on Poke-Place and Reborn. I personally know Ame and he is my best friend, so it was hard not to hear about this community when it came about. He invited me and I joined with other veterans such as Icey and Maelstrom. As the community lived and died, I've always joined. I have been here since the beginning of Reborn as well. I was moderator for about a year I stopped because of troubles and life. I have been with this community through it's reform and rebirth, I will continue to stand by it but as a different persona. Why? Uxie was old, a thing of the past maybe, she's tired and misses the old reborn but change is inevitable. As this community has changed so have I, and I thought Uxie just wasn't me anymore.

Anyway, I'm glad to be a part of this community. I hope to participate a bit more like I use to. This is a great community when we all work together, I know~