So, while enduring my own(concealed) Dark-Mono Run, I've been going through a lot of hard battle

Kiki have me restarting like 20 time or more, Noel's U-Turn glitch have me restarting like 10 time, and I've managed to win from that all

But well, I'm in a really huge dilemma right now

Like how I'll be able to win from Char without Blizzard to destroy that field of her :l

I'm thinking of spamming E.Q with Krookodile, alongside Swagger+Foul Play as a safe plan, but then I remember Typolusion and Darmanitan's much faster than Krookodile, thus making that plan quite invalid(especially when Typo got Energy Ball ready)

anyone got suggestion or idea?

beside giving up the Mono-run anyway

Thx in Advance

Dark-Mono Run my friend, which is why I felt so screwed(Sneasel not learning Blizzard is one, another is no Mist on any dark pokemon)

no more Energy Ball might save me, but still, Darmanitan could just "DARMANITAN SMASH!" and hammer arm my whole team to their end

My other idea is using Rain Dance while Ninetails is out, to make RAINBOW!!!! field

but Ninetails is out later, so I dunno wat I could do now

By that time in the game, I believe you have access to Rain Dance and quite a few Dark types can learn it which can force the field to change into a Rainbow Field given it hasn't been Superheated yet iirc.

Also, your topic title is a huge Gundam reference so kudos on that.

*Edit: Ninja'd lol

Edited by Flynn

Also, your topic title is a huge Gundam reference so kudos on that.

well, the reason is Typolusion is at least 3 time faster than pretty much every Pokemon I have

Tailwind on Honchcrow can give you the advantage you need. That way Krookodile can spam EQ without killing Honchcrow and be faster than Charlotte's mon

fair answer, but again, can Honchkrow survive the onslaught of the Red Comet Char???