So WHen do you think sinnoh remakes will happen

Oroborus

I just want the satisfaction of seeing pokemon pearl and diamond remakes i need this needs to happen plz people give hope it needs to be Reborn (ok bad joke of correspondence) but seriously imagine platinum episode instead of delta sudenly after you beat pokemon leave a giant hole to the distortion world opens up in the sky and you have to explore the 3D version of it jumping upside down and stuff and you fight Cyrus over who gets the giratina.

Most awesome thing in the world

After they make a gen 1 remake remake

I know you said that because Gen 1 is not playable on the 3DS but I still the D/P remakes will come first since they haven't received one ever but there is FRLG for gen 1. However, it totally depends upon Nintendo.

Worst case scenario they don't make any more games

I don't think Nintendo will drop Pokemon suddenly ;-;.

Kinda sad to see theres potentially no 3rd Kalos game, since it could add so much more.

Gen 4-wise, a few years. Need to build up hype at the right time. Or just surprise everyone when we arent even thinking about it

All the remakes we have came out about ten years after the "original" games they were based off, so we should get Sinnoh remakes in the next three years... That would be great (for me, at least) :)

Edited by Cyaloom