Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Carvanha

noobmc

Question

Hi guys. I am about to challenge shade again because i dont have enough strong dark type pokemon so i was hoping that i can catch carvanha and evolve it to sharpedo. Can anyone tell me where Carvanha is ? I joined team magma without knowing the rewards given :/ and i dont know where to find a good rod..

4 answers to this question

Unfortunately, you won't be able to get Carvanha for Shade then since you needed to join Team Aqua for it and you won't get the Good Rod til you reach Spinel Town, which will be after your 5th Gym Badge.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to get Carvanha for Shade then since you needed to join Team Aqua for it and you won't get the Good Rod til you reach Spinel Town, which will be after your 5th Gym Badge.

aw man....i now have diggersby,houndoom,croagunk(soon to be toxicroak),blaziken.growlithe and scraggy(soon to be scrafty) . Which do you think should i replace for a more effective pokemon in your opinion?

Edited by noobmc

You do soft-reset until you get Sucker Punch Houndour right?

Aside from that, with Beat Up, its extremely easy. You can also got Murkrow, who know stuff like Faint Attack, alongside some Dark Egg attacks

Also, Aqua Gang, while giving weaker price(Ponyta instead of Buizel), also let you easily catch Houndour in their base after you win them