Team Adjustment

grimjaww

Not bad, you survive, although 100% Ditch Butterfree....Durant is the guy u want for Bug-Types...in fact Heracross will perfectly fit your team

Movesets would be nice...is not like u r running late to work lol

yea, sry i was actually in a rush. here are the details-

Charizard, lvl 37 - timid, solar power ; wing attack, flame burst, dragon rage, and growl

Sharpedo, lvl 34- adamant, speed boost ; aqua jet, ice fang, poison fang, assurance

Piloswine, lvl 38- sassy, oblivious ; earthquake, ice shard, mist, rock smash

Ampharos, lvl 36 - modest, plus ; power gem, confuse ray, thunder wave, electro ball

Roselia lvl 36- modest, poison point; giga drain, magical leaf, growth, toxic spikes

In the computer i have ; Butterfree, lvl 35- rash, compound eyes; struggle bug, tailwind, gust, sleep powder

Trapinch, lvl 33- adamant, arena trap- earthquake, bulldoze, rock slide, dig

Female Meowstic, lvl 35- bashful, prankster ; shadow ball, light screen, psyshock, extrasensory

Butterfree is slacking and i need a physical attacker and flygon is a beast so that was my plan, i was also considering trying to get a pancham

Well, a well-leveled Flygon steamrolls a certain gym (not Aya), but it's a bit redundant with Piloswine.
Judging on your level, you now have to beat Shade, right? In his gym, you can catch Yamask, which (if well natured, possibly) will be a godsend later, 'cause it cripples physical mons (Will-o-Wisp, Curse, (Power Split,) Shadow Ball).
If you wait a little, though, you can also get Yanma, whose evolution is pretty powerful later on (lvl 54, 57 for the STABs). A good nature on this mon can make a big difference.

[P.S.: Even later you'll get access to tons of Poison-types, like the Zubat-line. Those are quite powerful mons, and although some people prefer a special set by breeding Nasty Plot on it and add things like Venoshock, you can breed Brave Bird on it from Ducklett/Swanna (Crobat has the bulk for it) or go with Acrobatics via level-up, and get it Cross Poison.
In the same vein, you can also get Nidoking. In E14, you could get Gastly (needed pre-episode breeding for decent movepool), but that event got scrapped. They come in really handy against a poison-gym, but since you already have Roselia, they could become redundant afterwards.]

EDIT2: Nuzleaf, if you've already caught some of those, learn Extrasensory by level-up, which Budew can inherit. It's a good move for Roselia, since it doesn't learn anything but grass-type attacks, and I'm not sure you have Hidden Power yet.

Edited by laggless01

so i just got to noel, and he's kicking my ass, so now i want to grind up my team so i can not just beat him, but destroy the little midget. where's the best place to grind because tanzan mountain pokes don't give out a lot of experience. btw, here's my team.

Charizard lvl 50,

Ampharos lvl 51

Roserade lvl 51

Machamp lvl 50

Sharpedo lvl 49

Flygon lvl 49

Charizard lvl 50,

Ampharos lvl 51

Roserade lvl 51

Machamp lvl 50

Sharpedo lvl 49

Flygon lvl 49

Noel most have gotten a buff. This team is excellent, last time I remember the lvl of his ace was 55. I think grinding will do the trick

Go to the cave where u find Flash (I can't remember the name). I think you can the faster there

Edited by Smok3iT