[Crawli] I'm losing my mind

Tetsuma

KGKGJGFJRRKRKRDKFJVCFJERDOFMKECMAJVMVJVMVRLK

THIS.PUZZLE.ISNOT.WORKING

I've been at it for 40min, been watching guide, been reading them too but it is NOT WORKING AT ALL

If someone could plz do this puzzle for me, it is litteraly preventing me from playing the game, because I will give up otherwise.

whydoyouhavetopuzzleeverything

Seriously I need help.

Game.rxdata

It seems i can try helping you a bit. I can try and fix the puzzle.

I made a crawil puzzle guide before, and before you read my puzzle guide; do activate the panel and after that restart the floors.

Don't worry, the panels will still work.

It should be explained enough of the panels in the puzzle guide by letskillup.

Here.

Firstly you gotta go to floor 1 and move 1.1 away from the left. My reason is that 1.1 should be left last of all.
1. Go first to floor 3 and move to the 3.1 left first.
2. Get floor 2 and move 2.1 to left same as moving and teleport. You need the P3 (i think) for activate the floor to move.
3. Get floor 0 to go left place by activating P1 (i think)
4. Then go down and move floor 0 to left.
5. So go up back to floor one and jump there and the web will break and that's the end.

The puzzle guide in this forum works. Just follow it step by step. When it says to the very left you can try to leave via the left and if a wall blocks you then the wall placement is correct. If it asks you to place leftmost try to leave via left. Sometimes pressing a button doesn't actually shift it fully to the left, you have to check manually to make sure.

you can do it tetsuma!! just take a break from the game for a bit then come back when you're ready, having someone do the puzzle for you is detrimental for your immersion ^^