Meet the Committee

Deleted User

145.gif127.gif128.gif083.gif088.gif

(Jericho)

Welcome your 5 person selection committee for the very first iteration of the Reborn Competitive Battling Association. In addition to organizing and managing the daily happenings of RCBA, it will be our job to determine who's the had the best overall regular season amongst all of the competitors and determine not only who gets into the big dance, but also where they'll stand within it. Each member of the panel was selected for a variety of reasons and all stem from somewhat different backgrounds. Each has their strengths that will help to make the RCBA experience as good as it can be for all of you.

Hilda:

Hi! I'm Hilda - and I'm one of the gracious committee members tasked with getting this site-wide OU event off the ground. I am personally excited ot see many new faces around enjoying various aspects of our community - such as the Reborn game's recentl release - and our Pokemon Showdown! server. Also, I am particularly keen on seeing from a distant perch how people try to climb to the top of the rankings and survive the tournament - as well as seeing everyone grow and compete from the Championship matches to the first round of the invitational tournament. Don't mind me. I'm here for the food, the battling, and much like some of you competitors out there, the learning!

Jericho:

Really looking forward to see how this all plays out. It was brought up that we here at Reborn hadn't really yet done an individual event. We started discussing things at one time and as soon as I heard the idea I was all aboard. Ready to try and make this event the best one to date. While I don't plan to participate in the event myself due to an already relatively busy schedule I'd like to say this for all of you who do plan on joining the mayhem. Use whichever and whatever Pokemon you think will help you to do the best. This is war, there's no moral code to follow. Get out there and claim that victory right now!

Dark Desire:

Greetings fellow battlers! You better be prepared to tackle this new kind of competitive tournament. I was immediately interested in joining this committee after hearing Hilda and Jericho's idea of March Maddness style competition, getting to be able to observe all of your progression through playoffs and watch you all grow seems like it would be quite the experience. As well as being a committee member, I'll also be joining this competition as a competiter, so you better watch out!

Swimming95:

I am one of the lead scriptures for reborn and have done pokemon battling since gen 3. I am helping out with RCBA because I really enjoy battling and like helping out with reborn wherever I can. It seems like it will be an awesome event and one I definitely want to take part in.

Hukuna:

Heyo, Hukuna Sensei here! You might be thinking... "Wait aren't you the RP guy?". You'd be right, but it turns out this old geezer knows himself some Pokemon. I am probably not the best hand but I know what I am doing. A lot more of my experience comes from back in the days of The Endless Weather Wars, throwing sand, rain and sun at people, but I have at least somewhat transitioned into 6th gen battling alright lol. As to why I am here, I am just the voice of reason that likes to look at things from every angle. It is my job to be that guy and make sure the committee doesn't just unanimously agree and we strive to look at things objectively etc... and not let things such as our own personal preferences get in the way etc. ((not saying they will fall into that temptation, I am here to make sure it don't.)). I will not be participating myself, but I will enjoy watching the matches of the competitors, and seeing how this Individuals event unfolds. After all, Pokemon has one of the greatest strengths in being a decently competitive game for 1v1 scenarios. It is you out there on your own fighting your hardest. You got to get by on your skills, and everything you have learned yourself. And I love that feeling. So, I wish all those that do compete good luck and that ultimately, you have fun XD. Get out there and take some names and put on a show. It is your time to shine! And your time for Glory!!! Hukuna Sensei... Out!~

I love how everyone kept it short and sweet and then Hukuna bops me with that wall of text. Ah, I'm kidding. Hi committee, I'm Renzo! I hope I don't let you down. :(

Hi, get used to it, I am a writer after all XD. My mouth doesn't have an off switch once I get started.