Weavile moveset

Lord Tobirama

Hey guys, I was wondering what would be a viable moveset for weavile in reborn. Or more should I say, a 4th move to have. Right now I have Ice shard, icicle crash, night slash, and metal claw. Metal claw has to go I know lol. So what would be a good replacement?

Check out Etesian's Breeding Guide / Recommendable Sets if you want to see some interesting moves you can try to breed onto Weavile.

Anyways, I would say Brick Break or Poison Jab would be your best choices.

EDIT: woah, that scared me so much Shadow haha. Your post popped up so quick in front of mine.

Nyacknyacknyack

eh, I already breeded to get this one with not only icicle crash but a perfect nature and great IV's. So I think ill stop there. I just realized I have the brick break TM so ill teach it that. Any other options?

It'll take awhile to fully update the thread considering Episode 15 was fully released to the public a short time ago. I'll leave the location of it in a spoiler below.

Anyways, to answer your question I'll say Sneasal can be found in Ametrine Mountain, where you need Waterfall specifically to reach there area. Start from Route 2, and then surf downwards til you reach a waterfall, which you need to go down it. Once you do that, you'll need to go right til you reach a pathway that leads down to an area with the Sneasel and a bunch of breakable rocks. Use Rock Smash and break all of the rocks and it should fight you.

It'll take awhile to fully update the thread considering Episode 15 was fully released to the public a short time ago. I'll leave the location of it in a spoiler below.

Anyways, to answer your question I'll say Sneasal can be found in Ametrine Mountain, where you need Waterfall specifically to reach there area. Start from Route 2, and then surf downwards til you reach a waterfall, which you need to go down it. Once you do that, you'll need to go right til you reach a pathway that leads down to an area with the Sneasel and a bunch of breakable rocks. Use Rock Smash and break all of the rocks and it should fight you.

And fall in love with f12

To complete ~DerpySimon post, Weavile is still unobtainable IN A LEGIT WAY. Sneasel, yes you can get.

For Weavile, you'd need to go back in time. There are enough topics that talk about that in the "Reborn City" section.

And I know my post is a bit off topic, but I have nothing else to add. There's various moves that we still can't get, so I'll just go with ShadowStar/Simon's suggestions.