Activating Chandelure Event

Posty21

So i know where to go for the event however im completely confused on how to get the second gem, i got the first one in amethyst cave where u had to fight that drone with the shiny registeel, however the opposite side is blocked by a boulder u need to use strength for, so im stuck on where to find this gem, help please.

• Veterans

So i know where to go for the event however im completely confused on how to get the second gem, i got the first one in amethyst cave where u had to fight that drone with the shiny registeel, however the opposite side is blocked by a boulder u need to use strength for, so im stuck on where to find this gem, help please.

If there's a registeel, then there's also regirock and regice, so iirc you can find two out of three gems already. just look around a bit more i suppose.

wait i thought there was only 2 gems? and also i checked the whole of amethyst cave and the only place i haven't looked is where the boulder is blocking the path, is the other gems outside of the cave then?