The Bemusings and Questions I Have of Life [Part 1 of 3]

I feel like i should give this a go.

First of all i'm bisexual.

If you ask why, i can't give you a real answer, all i know is at the same time i began to get attracted to females i noticed i also get attracted to males.

There is no answer to why i get attraced to males.

There is another thing i want say that may or may not be related to this:

As a child i was more feminine rather than masculine. When i cried, for example, my father used to say something like : "You're a man don't cry because of such petty things"

Because of things like that i was confused about my gender. I thought there was some flaw in my creation and me being a female. Then i learned there was some flaw in my creation but it was about being somewhat insane not my gender.

But then i met :

males that were completely like the male stereotypes,

males that were completely like the female stereotypes,

females that were completely like the male stereotypes,

females that were completely like the female stereotypes and everything in between.

Then i concluded that your gender was just about what is between your legs and nothing more.

I feel like i should give this a go.

First of all i'm bisexual.

If you ask why, i can't give you a real answer, all i know is at the same time i began to get attracted to females i noticed i also get attracted to males.

There is no answer to why i get attraced to males.

There is another thing i want say that may or may not be related to this:

As a child i was more feminine rather than masculine. When i cried, for example, my father used to say something like : "You're a man don't cry because of such petty things"

Because of things like that i was confused about my gender. I thought there was some flaw in my creation and me being a female. Then i learned there was some flaw in my creation but it was about being somewhat insane not my gender.

But then i met :

males that were completely like the male stereotypes,

males that were completely like the female stereotypes,

females that were completely like the male stereotypes,

females that were completely like the female stereotypes and everything in between.

Then i concluded that your gender was just about what is between your legs and nothing more.

My boss tells me I am a stereotypical gay guy all the time. I don't care for any sport besides soccer(England and Germany!), I am very finicky about messes, I try to be prim and proper all the time, I gossip and backstab a lot(although when its coworkers, its my job), I don't like to eat fatty foods and will even make a crude joke or two about guys, I will talk to my coworkers about my boyfriend and any cute guy, and I can be very annoying.

The thing is, I am not a stereotype, because there is more to a person than just what one person sees. I've had friends who were your typical high school drop outs, yet they amazed me every day with some fantastic new creation or game. Even I tend to surprise people with some of the stuff I do, like writing and coding. It's not stereotypical for a gay person to be a fantasy writer or to be able to program software, and yet I do.

My boss tells me I am a stereotypical gay guy all the time. I don't care for any sport besides soccer(England and Germany!), I am very finicky about messes, I try to be prim and proper all the time, I gossip and backstab a lot(although when its coworkers, its my job), I don't like to eat fatty foods and will even make a crude joke or two about guys, I will talk to my coworkers about my boyfriend and any cute guy, and I can be very annoying.

The thing is, I am not a stereotype, because there is more to a person than just what one person sees. I've had friends who were your typical high school drop outs, yet they amazed me every day with some fantastic new creation or game. Even I tend to surprise people with some of the stuff I do, like writing and coding. It's not stereotypical for a gay person to be a fantasy writer or to be able to program software, and yet I do.

The people i was talking about were people that admitted they were like those stereotypes. Of course being completely a stereotype is impossible. Even fictional character created based on stereotypes aren't completely stereotypes (This sentence is a bit weird). what i meant was a person could have any combination of characteristics no matter what gender they are. My way of saying it could have been better though, you are right on that one.