Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Spoilers] where is totodile

Rabbna

Question

25 answers to this question

if you want it well I gonna give you another tip then

it'll jump up the water every 5 second or more and someone said it got to be morning time but I caught it at night so I donno,not gonna guide you a way have fun finding it

Enter the cave via Route 2 and head down the first waterfall you come across. It shouldn't be too hard to find from there.

i can only find a dive spot which leads to a dead end....

Yeah I'm pretty stuck too tbh. I have no idea how to access that area that Totodile is in. I enter via Route 2, go down the first waterfall, go down to Ametrine 1st floor, and I look around the entire floor. All I ever find are passages to Celestine, the place where Sneasel is, and a dive spot that leads to a dead-end. Any ideas on what we're all missing here?

Yeah I'm pretty stuck too tbh. I have no idea how to access that area that Totodile is in. I enter via Route 2, go down the first waterfall, go down to Ametrine 1st floor, and I look around the entire floor. All I ever find are passages to Celestine, the place where Sneasel is, and a dive spot that leads to a dead-end. Any ideas on what we're all missing here?

Oh heavens I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has had this issue. I've found pretty much everything else in the stupid mountain, sans Lapras and Totodile. Passages to Citrine and Celestinine, Feebas, Sneasel, and a certain man's pokemon...I've found all of those things, and yet I can't find the things I actually WANT. Honestly, I'm starting to think we need to loop around in Celestinine somehow, finding a spot that leads back INTO Ametrine.

Hint: the dive spot does not lead to a dead end (if it's the one I think you're talking about). Look carefully, there's an exit to another underwater room.

...Oh jeez that's stupid hard to see and I could've sworn I passed over that tile? Wow that's evil. Many thanks man, I probably would've spent another 5 hours running around in circles screaming to the high heavens. Should make life much easier.

I have the same problem as Deatheye28. I'm at the place where Totodile is supposed to pop up, but nothing shows up. I changed the time on my computer to the morning, but it is still nowhere to be found.

I had the same issue of not being able to find totodile in the room I knew it should be in. However after making sure I had a pokesnax in my bag and depositing gyrados (was paranoid having an axed pokemon influenced the event somehow) I found it at 8:15 PM on a Friday hopping around the top left-most pool in the room you get to after going down the waterfall to Ametrine bf2. I may have just missed him before, but if you are having trouble finding him maybe having pokesnax in your bag will get the event to work, or maybe you don't see him bouncing around the proper pool as he is somewhat easy to miss.

Edited by 99 Losses