Froakie

Doom

You're supposed to lose to the Gyarados.

If he uses Water Pulse it should say Froakie changed to Water type or something like that

Does it even have Water Pulse? You need to open up its heart a bit before it starts regaining moves, so I assumed it only knew Shadow moves. If it does, I guess you could try luring it into using it by sending out a Geodude or something.

Another question, where can you find items, only in pots?

Rocks and bushes are the most common places to find them. You'll be able to get an Itemfinder later in the game, which helps a lot.

Edited by berlyda

Shadow Pokemon don't have abilities (I think). When they are purified they gain their traits (ability, moves, nature, even their gender changes :P ). However they will always have fixed EVs/IVs. I believe you can just save before purifying a shadow Pokemon and then keep soft resetting until you get the ability/nature you want.

Edited by DarkSpite

And where is she located?

he*

You're introduced to Dr. Jenkel after leaving Venam's Gym with your new badge. Dr. Jenkel takes you to his house, with his machine. If you complete the simulation, he'll purify one pokemon with an empty Heart Gauge (check the Summary).

As for Keta and Nastasia, they're a bit before the second true Gym Leader battle.

• 1 year later...