How Do I get the mareep at Christola Hotel?

ColinTheCreator

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ChromeAssassin what do you mean? How Do I get to it then? I though I've been there before.

You have to visit Goldenleaf Town, not Goldenwood Forest. It's after the third Gym. Once you step into there, you can go back and get the Mareep, I believe.

I've tried the Third gym so many times. I literally can not for the life of me beat it. The slaking is so incredibly overpowered.

Burn it, Intimidate and Charm it, whatever you want. Easy peasy. Best choices would be Leavanny/Vanillish/Fire types with Will-o-Wisp and Granbull for Slaking (and also that Swellow, Cincinno, and Ambipom).

Yes, typically that's what you want to do if the enemy is using leftovers and has any other form of HP recovery. Typically in these difficult fangames it helps to have a support/status inducer on your team that can cripple the enemy team's threats for you.

What I did was:

Get a teddiursa from the rare pokemon request and train it up to learn Slash and evolve it to Ursaring, give it the Bulk Up tm and all u have to do is spam Bulk Up on her wigglytuff after that just sweep all her pkmn with Slash.

I would use Hariyama for Bulk Up too but that Swellow might kill it off so I stick with Ursaring.

or if you start off with a Infernape as your starter, You can easily close combat everything.

Edited by LeonTakashi

I accidentally killed teddyursa. I tried status effect. I got the burn, he then retaliated and one shotted vanillish. I switched to swoobat then he retailiated, and got one shotted. I then switched to my toxicroak and got retaliated. You get the point, my pokemon are getting leveled i've tried everything!

I am contemplating starting over. It's so frustrating... I've beaten the elite 4 with a MagiCRAP -pun intended, and I can't beat marianette.

What i did :

Use Torterra (or anything that's strong enough) to OHKO her Wiglytuff and kill her Porygon (i can't remember if Porygon comes before Ambipom or not)

Once she sends in her Ambipom, i send my Granbull out to cut its attack down to -6

Then i send out my fighting type and start Bulk Up to either +4 or +5 (heal when needed)

Start sweeping her team.

This strategy is even easier with Infernape since he can CC anything to oblivion with just +2.

Welp, i feel like i've massively screwed up. I killed the granbul in the quest, and I killed the Teddyursa... Woo

Still, there's hope! There are a lot of ways to win against gym leaders, all it takes is patience and a little bit of RNGeesus.

Wow I am commenting alot geez... Umm apparently Hariyama and block up + body fat = game over so it looks like im going to try that!

Better catch Hariyama now, because i'm afraid he'll get axed in v6. And it's Thick Fat bruh.

Better catch Hariyama now, because i'm afraid he'll get axed in v6. And it's Thick Fat bruh.

Sorry Lol a post said body fat i think or my brain decided to put that, and if Hariyama is 2x weak to fairy why would i send him in to fight wigglytuff?

I think axed means nerfed

Also Is Embargo worth learning? The use of hyper potions is crazy