NX new!(Android)

BBD

I don't know why no one make this topic yet

here:http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/06/01/report-nintendos-codename-nx-platform-will-be-android-based?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

and here:

so NX is not the replacement of 3DS nor Wii U,that mean Pokemon not gonna leave 3DS any soon

Edited by BBD

What I get from this video is that they don't know what its gonna be like and this won't change until Nintendo gives us more information.

I don't like how they say the Wii U is a failure. I honestly don't think so. There are a lot of great games on the Wii U. If I were to gather with friends or my family to play smth I'd never take out a PS or an XBox. imo Nintendo is the pillar for real-life-community(?) gaming (dunno if this makes sense to you but I mean Nintendo focuses in getting people to play together in the same place whilest XBox etc are focusing on making people play online. Nintendo too has this option same as PS and XBox have the same-place option but still. Nintendo is pulling it off better).
Making this NX thing a Handheld Console would be rather silly since the N3DS came out just a few months ago and considering the Wii U isn't out that long as well this new thing might as well be something new.

• Support Squad

The Wii U is a failure on what Nintendo saw for it. It's like a student aiming for the A grade but getting a B. B isn't bad but it isn't the original goal.

I guess the NX is gonna try to innovate once more but this is probably just gonna segue into the mobile gaming market further as Nintendo wants as they explore that territory :P

This also might mean that Nintendo will start attempting to corner the App Store in the area of Emulators. Emulators are already all over the place for their games, but if they were to offer the same product and they own the rights to it, iirc, they could force out the other emulators and allow people to play all sorts of old nostalgic games on the NX. We'll see how this develops.

Didn't Nintendo say that NX is its own thing? And that Nintendo is trying to create something closer to what the Playstation Network is?