Feedback

BlackStar_oli

Hi ,

This is one of my first post here in this forum.

I have been watching the forum a little and while I was waiting for the next episode to be released I started changing my team.

This is my first try at building team , any tip ? Moveset should be at the bottom.

Would like to hear what other people think of it. I focus more on type to be honest while trying to have something for every situation. I think I lack Hazard pokemon ( not sure how to call it ). e.g. Pokemon to put confusion , sleep , etc ...

I did some EV training ,but I'm not aiming perfection. I still want to make this team the best it can be.

Items are simple , all damage type boosting for STAB except that togekiss has metronome for now. Air Balloon , magician combo Delphox considered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyranthrum: Mostly ATK , with spd / HP / Def

My opener --- Rock Head

Vaporeon: Mostly Sp. Atk / Sp.Def. Some spd /Hp.

High sp attack / tank --- Water absorb

Lucario: Mostly ATK with quite a lot Hp /Spd

High atk and often priority --- Inner Focus

I think I need better STAB move for him , maybe egg moves if needed , I still like brick break ability.

Togekiss: Not done yet , but looking foward lot of Sp.Atk and the rest not sure , spd ? ( no atk maybe ).

Good overall and nice typing --- Serene Grace

Delphox: Mostly Sp.Atk with spd / Sp.Def and Hp

Sunny day setter + sweeper --- Blaze

Bellossom: My jack of all trade pokemon. Still more Sp.Atk

High priority with sunny day to put toxic on foes too strong --- chlorophyll

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone had moveset sugestion ? I do know Tyranthrum can learn some nice egg fang moves.

Any feedback would be welcome ! Just trying to make my first good pokemon team.

EDIT : formating

Edited by BlackStar_oli

It'd be better if you put Sunny Day on Bellosom instead of Delphox. Delphox can use Shadow Ball and Grass Knot for more coverage. Check the Hidden Power of Delphox, Bellosom and Vaporeon; Bellosom appreciates HP Rock/Ground/Fire, whereas Vaporeon appreciates Electric/Grass. It's notable that Vaporeon functions poorly when yoru team is centralized around Sun, so you might want to consider swapping it for something else as a tank. Delete Acid for Hidden Power on Bellosom if the HP is desirable, and one Grass move for Sunny Day.

Apart from that, the team is decently established. You could swap Brick Break for Swords Dance on Lucario.

Thanks a lot , I'll check hidden powers. Kind of forgot sunny day was decreasing water attack power move.

I might just swap bellossom out , even though I love him.

I might try to swap him for a other grass like : Roserade with sleep ?

I have looked into it , and I'm starting to make a roserade ( need to breed ).

I'm also considering Umbreon.

Umbreon isn't as satisfactory as you'd like it to be, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Weather Ball is nice on your Sun team since you have a free base 100 Fire move on Roserade. If you want Sleep Powder you'll have to breed, though. If that Bellosom's Male, pass Leaf Storm on if you'd like it.

Probably going to remove all Sunny day move , since I prefer my Vaporeon.

No more sunny day for now , Delphox going to have grass knot / shadowball

I did some chain breed and was'nt too lucky.

Already know what my next team will be , all Sun related pokemon. Maybe Grass monorun.

EDIT : I finaly made my roserade , just need some EV training. ( I got this for IVs: 0HP // 29Atk // 24 Def // 20Sp.Atk // 15Sp.Def // 28Spd)

Would like my other 31 HP 20 sp.atk roserade , but it had 4 spd and 0 def ...

Roserade going to be a Somehow tanky setter with some sustain alternatively. ( speed to get 2 toxic spike

Aiming 100 HP // 200 Sp.Atk // 200 Spd

Item : Big root for 30% more regen with leech seed / giga drain.

-Leaf Storm ( finisher , big STAB // might change this for more coverage later)

-Toxic spike ( going to be enough tanky to take hits )

-Leech seed ( might change it , I like the combo with Giga drain )

-Giga Drain ( nice sustain )

Edited by BlackStar_oli