Amazing Rejuvenation exploit with Ninjask/Shedinja

This might have been found before, but I can't find anything about it, so I had to share. I just got a Shedinja with the typical way to get it, evolve a Nincada and all that garbage. I was training my Ninjask with Shedinja still in my party, and noticed something very interesting... They always have an identical move pool. I found this to be quite entertaining and have high potential, like having a Shedinja with Agility or a Ninjask with Phantom Force. Although this doesn't present a ton of more options for them, I just thought I should share this with the world in case it hasn't been found yet.

This might have been found before, but I can't find anything about it, so I had to share. I just got a Shedinja with the typical way to get it, evolve a Nincada and all that garbage. I was training my Ninjask with Shedinja still in my party, and noticed something very interesting... They always have an identical move pool. I found this to be quite entertaining and have high potential, like having a Shedinja with Agility or a Ninjask with Phantom Force. Although this doesn't present a ton of more options for them, I just thought I should share this with the world in case it hasn't been found yet.

This is quite funny, as the same "bug" takes place in Reborn as well. The way this works is that Shedinja copies the exact values Ninjask gets when Nincada evolves, basically you have a Ninjask duplicate, but with a Shedinja-style. Nothing that can't be fixed in a future update, though.

coughjancough

This is quite funny, as the same "bug" takes place in Reborn as well. The way this works is that Shedinja copies the exact values Ninjask gets when Nincada evolves, basically you have a Ninjask duplicate, but with a Shedinja-style. Nothing that can't be fixed in a future update, though.

coughjancough

more like:

*coughesentialscough*

Well.. somehow I accidentally fixed it ;-; At the point where Shedinja learned Phantom Force, I replaced dig with it, and Ninjask didn't learn it. This may be because I had to use reverse candies on Shedinja?.. I'm not 100% sure of the nature of this bug, but it's quite interesting and could be quite helpful if it was completely understood.