Pokémon of the Day

FraRPetO

Pokémon of the Day in Random Battles.  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should PotD stay in Rated Random Battles?

• Yes, I want PotD to stay in Rated Random Battles.
    • No, I want PotD be optional.
    • I couldn't care less.

I think PotD being in Random Battles is a good idea if it's optional (Tournament or Unrated). However in Rated Random Battles, I think it is not as good.

Tournaments are very fun with PotD thingy, but the competitive spirit, fun factor and the randomness in Rated Battles have been changed drastically for me personally. :(

Should PotD stay in Rated Battles or should it stay in Tournaments (or Unrated Random Battles)?

Agreed. It gets kind of daunting and repetitive knowing that the same pokemon will always be on the team, it takes away some of the randomness out of the matter. You essentially see the same pokemon with a variation of the same movement for extended periods of time, as who knows when the PoTD will change next?

Ranked battles are different, and should be treated as such. The PoTD is more of a casual factor and I think really should be only in the tourney's and unrated battles, as they are exceptionally more casual.