Training

Marco Reus

Hello there,

First of all, sorry for my English for it isn't my mother language

I'm quite new to this game, I just beated Noel for the Gym Badge, I'm currently using 4 pokemons (not counting the HM slaves) (Sceptile, Mamoswine, Hariyama and Arcanine)

I have recently got an Eevee and a Gastly and I'm thinking about training them, but their level is extremely low..

Can you guys give me some tips on how to train them quickly?

what i recommend, is, once you beet Radomus, go to 7th street and get an EXP share, (which is also obtainable in the onyx game center, but rare)

also, gt some powerful mons on your team such as, gardevoir, azumarill, camerupt, scrafty, pangoro, swampert, and many more, all of which are avalible as of e14...

why dont you introduce yourself in the grand hall?

hope this helps!

what i recommend, is, once you beet Radomus, go to 7th street and get an EXP share, (which is also obtainable in the onyx game center, but rare)

also, gt some powerful mons on your team such as, gardevoir, azumarill, camerupt, scrafty, pangoro, swampert, and many more, all of which are avalible as of e14...

why dont you introduce yourself in the grand hall?

hope this helps!

Thx for the tip!

How far ahead is this 7th street? Because it's not easy playing with only 4 Pokemons (and on Set battle style)

Well it all depends on where you are. i'm assuming you finished the ice type gym leader, so you have two gyms to go before "7th street", I consider it around an hour or 2 of game-play away. An easier method is just to switch train the Eevee with Bouffalant/ Tauros on route 1 when you get there (if you haven't already).

Well it all depends on where you are. i'm assuming you finished the ice type gym leader, so you have two gyms to go before "7th street", I consider it around an hour or 2 of game-play away. An easier method is just to switch train the Eevee with Bouffalant/ Tauros on route 1 when you get there (if you haven't already).

I beat Noel, so does this make it 1 Gym?

I beat Noel, so does this make it 1 Gym?

no, you have radamous (psychic) and Luna (dark) before you can access seventh street also you need to do more with the aqua/magma gang side story if you haven't done so alredy

no, you have radamous (psychic) and Luna (dark) before you can access seventh street also you need to do more with the aqua/magma gang side story if you haven't done so alredy

Actually, 7th Street is opened up to you between Radomus and Luna, since you need to look for Luna there.

Also, best place for grinding is the Grand Hall. You can fight some trainers every day, so you just have to switch the date on your computer to train really fast. But I would recommend you to fight them before Radomus, since they have a good lvl up after him and have pokemon between the lvl 55 and 63. Or maybe they level up after Noel ?