Where Do You Go After Beating Radomus And Leaving The Garden/Maze

foovy10

You go to this topic. But since you took the detour here, you Space-button masher you, you go to Route 1, all the way west, all the way south.

not being mean here but first im not a button masher, i read what radomus said, second I rode on the crazy tauros that takes you all the way west and did that already.

Have you gone to 7th Street yet?

no, radomus talked about it but i dont know how to get there. He said to try to work with criminals to get in or something like that but the aqua gang is going to attack magma at their base but i dont know where their base is.

no, radomus talked about it but i dont know how to get there. He said to try to work with criminals to get in or something like that but the aqua gang is going to attack magma at their base but i dont know where their base is.

Aqua is in the Lapis Ward and Magma is to the east in North Obsidia

Sorry if you took any offense from my earlier post, was supposed to be just a joke. Anyways, that's a part a decent amount of people also get lost at, so the topic I linked's already answered all that.