Is there PvP in this game?

getshum

Nope there is no PvP feature (as of yet, anyway). If you want though, you can take your Reborn team and recreate it on Showdown! or any other simulator and battle your friends there with the same teams.

Edit: Also, welcome to the forums! I can see it's your first post, so go ahead and introduce yourself in The Grand Hall!

• Administrators

It IS a possibility last I remember this coming up, but I think it got scrapped because it was too difficult to make work? Don't quote me on that though

It's not off the table until the table gets flipped and lands on someone's head. At that point, it'll be put in and you can expect everyone to waging AQUA v MAGMA wars.(Magma PWNS All!). But since this is here, I'll go ahead and ask a question that was more than likely answered already and more than likely won't be put in, but it's worth a shot.

Will there be any kind of co-op feature? Like doing ANYTHING with a friend/friends that requires the involved parties to work together?