(Interest Check) A little idea, a Persona RP

leocain

I just wanted to ask, how many people would be interested on a Persona Rp? The exact details would be discussed, and I'd like someone else to be Game Master, but I wanted to throw it out there.

Of course there are elements that should stay, Picking the rules of the story (one Persona that Evolves vs Multiple personas each character), settings, only a group of heroic Persona users or multiple factions with differing aligments, choosing Arcana, weapons if you want to be on the field, or being a side character, travelling to another dimension or having "human world" locations warp around. Some mainstays will remain of course.

A new threat, coming from the darkest corners of the human mind, has appeared, driving several people to madness without apparent cause. Authorities and doctors across the country are helpess to stop it. But the cause are unknown beings called "Shadows", monsters formed of human thought, and capable of driving men insane and of causing great destruction. Only a few people, with the power to summon their inner selves can do something to stop it.

With that out of the way, just gotta say,

Welcome to the Velvet Room.

Edited by leocain