Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

On the Hunt for the best place to train!

superlucario603

Question

Not sure if this was the best place to put the topic but.. Where do you guys train/grind for experience in Reborn? Since I still have some time before episode 15, I wanna get some of my newer pokemon higher leveled. I have the EXP Share but I don't have the Lucky Egg (If you can get it). Any ideas or places you guys like to level up your pokemon?

7 answers to this question

With those Tauros in Route 2 :] that's how I got 21 newborn pokemons to level 70, the guys that appear in the Grand Hall help a lot too!

You gotta be pacient

Alright thanks, I'll try those Tauros then! And yeah I use the Grand Hall guys but it's just one battle per day.. I got my newly hatched shiny chespin to 28 with one battle against one of those guys.

if you haven't beaten the Glitch World, then there is a great place to train and grind before the gym battle. if not, then the Crustles in the puzzle have always worked for me

I already beat the glitch world sadly, I hope eventually we'll be able to go back. It was really cool and a great flashback. And I already have all of the Crustles in a hole...

wake one up with Ragepowder, fight it, and then return to its home and fight it over and over again

Eh I'll stick with the Tauros, I think they probably give more EXP and I don't have to deal with pushing them back in their holes...

The place with el and acreus ditto have unown so gives a lot of exp. I think it range 50 to 80 or idk remember too much.

The Tauros give about ~1100 exp to a pokemon that have an exp share if someone else is fighting it. Like the Noibat in the back of my party gets ~1100 exp per Tauros if my Arcanine fights it. I tested the unown, it's a worse option because there's nowhere to heal pokemon nearby, and they give less exp

Edited by superlucario603