The Orphanage Guide (Updated for V7)

Hypa

Other than the Friendship Berries, does anyone know if they're selling anything new? I can't check the Lost Camp cause of the bug so I wanted to ask.

After the first expansion, they sell the reducing EVs berries and the main 3 evolution stones.

I heard that they sell other stuff if you expand it even more, but I got the bug that doesn't let me expand the second time, so I don't actually know for sure.

if you see the grafics folder you see the tilesets folder open it and you will se e pic with the lost camp with more stuff maybe this stuff will be in the last upgrate?but why he had it?maybe we can somehow make the last update but how?

I would say finding Moseley (the girl that ran away from Maman's bed, she helped you so much in goldenleaf). No idea where she is, still.

this guide is as of v7 so all lost child locations are accurate unless it was changed again in v 7.1 which i doubt thats too much work for jan

That's odd. I never found the eighth child, but I very clearly remember finding a child down that little path, so...

• 1 month later...

I ran into a glitch where I can no longer upgrade the orphanage. After Moseley ran from Maman's bed, I talked to her and then left. I then re-entered Maman's room and exited back, met up with Moseley where she was startled to see my character and turned to the corner. I was then stuck there.

Not sure if Jan is aware though.

But no Quick Claw to be found. :s

Make sure you guys all updated to 7.1, I know there were a couple of lost camp bugs before the patch. I am also at the point where Maman is sick in bed and Mosely disappeared. Maybe it is intended to stop at this point till later? Also if you found all the kids previous to V7, you shouldnt have to go find them again, or at least I didnt have to.

Er well, I recently downloaded and just started the game for the first time three days ago and it said 7-1v in folder.

The glitch is reoccurring for me.

edit: I should also point out, again, that Moseley showed up after you visited Maman for the second time. The glitch happened there.

Edited by UnderwaterPhantom