Reborn weekly user created story.

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this to be a thing?

2. 2. Interested in helping?

Hi folks! I've got a lot of spare time at the moment and I'm looking for stuff to do. And in these times of looking for something to do, the idea hit.

Why not get a user generated story going along? through contribution from ideas given via any/all members of the reborn I'd like to try and draw a weekly story with any contribution or any other people wanting to draw panels/for a few weeks or whatever

Thought it might be some fun, and could be a community project or something. Maybe in time we can get a full chapter, then more and then maybe a visual novel one day? Who knows? At the end of the day I'd like to try and make, with all of you, something enjoyable and long lasting.

By the way: Everyone is allowed to design characters, help plot progress, so on and such forth. Characters will also be either the Cyanide and Happiness models of people, or based off the character design in Krinkles' Madness series.

All work by me will be hand drawn and written before being uploaded.

Now, what do you guys think about this and should this be something we do?

I think this would be something fun to do as a community. I'd tell you that I could work on it with you, but with my school schedule, I cannot say that I can be 100% committed to this project.

Perhaps something with a lot of comedy could work really well with our community as we all tend to share laughs occasionally.