Any Pokemon Game Suggestions?

zareason

I recently tried to play rom hacks such as ash gray/light platinum and i found them to be unplayable(damn you Reborn!). Any good fan made games made with RPG Maker XP.

I already know about Rejuvination but i'm waiting till it passes the half way point for me to jump on the gun. So i'd prefer games which are more then half way done.

Thanks for the suggestions :D

Some things:

Zeta/Omicron is VERY long, and it will be enjoyable to play it! It isn't as hard as Reborn, however.

Uranium is still in progress, but it is over halfway done. It has a TON of Fakemon, so you may want to check out the wiki.

I would recommend SacredGold/StormSilver and BlazeBlack/VoltWhite (1 or 2). They're fairly simple games which are like the main series games+ a bit more. Also since it is a rom hack, the creator was kind enough to all trade evolutions to occur normally. Something neat about these games in particular is they contain all the Pokemon as availible in their generation and you can obtain all of these pokemon through normal play. There are fun little events that allow for extra items, pokemon, battles, and encounters with various peoples for their respective generations. In SGSS, Cynthia gifts the player an Eevee after the player's first visit to the Pokemon league. Certain evolutions, such as Glaceon and Leafeon, have had their evolution methods changed to make them possible to obtain before the first gym. I would recomment them. They aren't super expansive, but since I like to go back and play through the main series games every few years anyway, I find them to be nice little additions.

Some things:

Zeta/Omicron is VERY long, and it will be enjoyable to play it! It isn't as hard as Reborn, however.

Uranium is still in progress, but it is over halfway done. It has a TON of Fakemon, so you may want to check out the wiki.

I did check the wiki, but unfortunately their list lacks a couple of games which i have heard about.

Thanks for the suggestion, going to download it and try it. As long as it isn't as easy as the original games then it's difficulty should be fine.

Yanno there's dis rly amazing ting called Pokemanz Reborn

I hear Pokemon Insurgence is really good.. oh that's already been said. Well how about Sacred Gold & Storm Silver? Nope that's been said too... What about Blaze Bla- ugh, well I guess that renders this post useless.

Oh wait, there's another fanmade game on the forums called Pokemon Aegis based before the events of Pokemon Reborn, look into that