Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Fire stone? Q_Q

sithlordnergal

Question

Are we absolutely CERTAIN that you can find a fire stone while mining? Because I've been mining for the past 3 freaking weeks, and I've found plenty of water stones, thunder stones, sun stones, moon stones, ever stones, each of the available fossils, and heart scales, but no fire stones. Like...even when I first got the mining kit, I've been on the hunt for fire stones and I have never seen them. Just how rare are they? DX I need one for my Vulpix, and I already used the one in the volcano.

10 answers to this question

I curse the RNG, I curse the RNG with all of my might. I've never had good luck with RNGs. >.< Here I can't find a fire stone no matter how hard I try, Fire Emblem it gives me the worst stats, D&D it always rolls a 1 when I am doing something. GYAAAAAAAAH!!!! DX

Did you save before the stone and reset if you don't have what you're looking for?

You may try different locations though. I could be wrong, but it seems there's some kind of increased/decreased chances of certain items in a location.

Or it may be RNG screwing with me.

Hope you find your fire stone soon!

I've been doing the save/reset thing. =/ I don't have many places left I can look. Right now I'm trying in the cave that's right under the giant set of stairs in North Obsidia Ward. I can only hope that I find it soon.

unless you already found it, there should be a fire stone near the heatmor in pyrous mountain in appophyll

EDIT: oh cool GL getting one (also tell me why you didnt trade that growlithe for a powerful azumarill in jasper just want to know :P)

unless...

Edited by Sinikuro013

I curse the RNG, I curse the RNG with all of my might. I've never had good luck with RNGs. >.< Here I can't find a fire stone no matter how hard I try, Fire Emblem it gives me the worst stats, D&D it always rolls a 1 when I am doing something. GYAAAAAAAAH!!!! DX

Never play fire emblem. The RNG will get revenge.

(also tell me why you didnt trade that growlithe for a powerful azumarill in jasper just want to know :P)

I can trade for one? =o I'll have to breed a growlithe then

It WILL happen. The RNG will give you a Fire Stone. It's just tedious. You shoulda seen my attempts at mining Heart Scales.

XD I've been finding heart scales all over. Heck, I just found a rock with nothing but heart scales. X3

unless you already found it, there should be a fire stone near the heatmor in pyrous mountain in appophyll

EDIT: oh cool GL getting one (also tell me why you didnt trade that growlithe for a powerful azumarill in jasper just want to know :P)

unless...

You could get an azumarill?

You learn while you live :blink: