Riolu/Lucario

Jnzrgvl_

Hi,

I have a quick question. When I was looking trough the "pokemon location guide" I saw that Riolu and Lucario weren't in the game D;

So my question: Are there any plans for adding either one of these? In game trainers have them.. So why can't we?

So both of the above were posting about Reborn, but I see you're talking about Rejuvination. Riolu will likely be added when Jan decides the trainer is worthy of its power, esspecially since Lucario has quite a strong level up moveset that allows it to either be special or physical with strong results either way.

To answer your other question, NPC trainers are not as intelligent as players, so to even the playing field a tad, NPCs are allowed to have stronger Pokemon with more versatile moves.

So my question: Are there any plans for adding either one of these? In game trainers have them.. So why can't we?

In game trainers will always have things that we, common peasents won't have access to.

It's just a fact of pokemon games that we deal with.

In game trainers will always have things that we, common peasents won't have access to.

It's just a fact of pokemon games that we deal with.

Like Sneasel and Weavile, right?

Like Sneasel and Weavile, right?

And Talonflame.

And Gyarados.

And Dragonite.

And Garchomp.

And Tyranitar.

And Goodra.

And Aegislash.

And Scizor.

And Milotic.

And Qwilfish

And... i'll just stop right there.

(Psst. Prism Scale is apparently available by Pickup. Combine that with a Link Heart...)

It's still not possible to evolve it. Even with max happiness + link heart + prism scale. Jan didn't add it to the game just yet.