Character sprites

poepser132

Good day,

You all know you can choose from a few player sprites in pokemon reborn, but... On the site there is a sprite shop and a customize character sprite menu. And i just want to know if there is a way to use those in game.

If it is really easy dont blame me cus i am new to this game.

Anyways, it would be really good!!! Who knows, maybe, just maybe, Ame will implement that in the game someday.

Insurgence does have an outfit system of sorts, but the extensiveness of the site shop would be a huge undertaking for spriting and it'd basically take up way too much time. Also there's pretty much absolutely no way to have the sprite shop sprite effect the in game sprite for each individual player.

Hate to burst your bubble, but it ain't happening.

• Developers

If you really wanted guess you could always redo the over world sprites in a sprite editing program and replace the card sprite character with the one you have made with the site shop by saving over the existing card sprites. Doing the same with the over world sprites and I guess you'd have to also make new vs images for character. Overall a hassle

Edited by smeargletail