If you were a pokemon...

Noivy

Ditto of course! I could be anything, anytime I wanted. Unstoppable. For a somewhat whimsical person like me, i'd love to be anything at any time. Feel like swaying in the breeze? Hey, i'm a baloon... (drifloon perhaps?) Feel like getting rid of all this energy? Dodrio, lets run around. A sword, A sheild, A thick bubble of steel when needed, anything at anytime. And with proper training (though I am a lazy person) I could learn to not have that "ditto face" On all of my transformations. I respect honor, and ditto also shows that, because if the enemy doesn't bother to show its face in battle, ditto doesn't bother to do anything himself. (substitute, or Illusion) It'd (or I'd) be able to rise up to any challenge, and match it head on. Just don't pit two ditto against each other.......the faster one alwayse loses... (and speed is my favorite stat, and trait). Edited by renowner

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A [color=#0000FF][b][size=6]SAMUROTT[/size][/b][/color], because he's an awesome samurai narwale who has the ability to control water and can stand up on his hind legs so he can attack. And because I like water types.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Huh... That's actually a tough choice. I guess if it came down to it, Torterra, Flygon or Blaziken. Or Manectric. I dunno, I just feel like I identify with those guys most. Them or something that can fly or a Rhyperior :P I dunno, someone choose for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll have to go with Minccino because people say I'm "cute" and "adorable". Not trying to toot my own horn. Also I'm pretty quick on my feet.

Edited by Jory

• 2 months later...