Rate and aid my team

laggless01

Hello! So between episodes, I've been busy breeding and training pokemon to improve my team, even going as far as breeding better versions of my old members. I haven't bred on HP's, since it's very hard to get those right. Instead, I've been breeding on perfect IV's.
However, since I'm doing so, I would like some advice on members that should be added improved.
If you want to know why I have so many starters, I've used the trading service. Ease down.

Travis (Blaziken)
Adamant
Speed Boost
EV's: 4/252/0/2/0/252
Flare Blitz/Bulk Up/ Hi Jump Kick/Blaze Kick(for not having to go to the pokemon center as much when raising)

X-Man (Crobat)
Jolly
Inner Focus (heard that infiltrator is better, but neither have seen much use)
Not IV-bred: old member
EV's: 27/210/48/87/33/105
Acrobatics/Confuse Ray/Bite/Poison Fang

Greninja
Timid
Protean
Not IV-bred due to moves
EV's: 0/0/2/252/4/252
Extrasensory/Grass Knot/Ice Beam/Surf

Haunter
Modest
Levitate
EV's: 8/1/1/248/0/252
Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse/Confuse Ray/Hex (yh, moves suck, and Destiny bond was broken when I was raising it. Breeding it TM-moves makes it impossible to get it good IV's, so...)

Manectric
Modest
Lightningrod
EV's: 4/2/0/252/0/252
Discharge/Flamethrower/T-Wave/Charge (HP ice is hard to get it on, and HP Dragon is not really great)

Flareburst
Timid
Unburden
Not IV-bred due to HP Fire
EV's: 4/2/0/252/0/252
Energy Ball/HP Fire/Dragonbreath/Leaf Storm (Screech is possible, too, but Leaf storm is almost always certain to severely dent the opponent anyway)

Oblivion (Gyarados)
Jolly
Intimidate
Not IV-bred due to not yet being possible when I was raising it
EV's: 2/252/4/0/0/252
Bounce/Waterfall/Dragon Dance/Ice Fang

Titan (Metagross)
Jolly
Clear Body
Not IV-bred due to sad Ditto
EV's: 4/252/1/1/0/252
Meteor Mash/Zen Headbutt/Agility/Bullet Punch (kept the last for the icy field, was very effective)

Moxy (Scrafty) (holds Zoom Lens)
Docile
Moxie
Not IV-bred due to being part of my old team
EV's: 29/193/41/128/47/72
Hi Jump Kick/Crunch/Rock Climb/Brick Break

Arcanine
Quirky
Flash Fire (changed numerous times due to updates)
EV's: 27/186/58/92/21/126
HP Ice/Flare BLitz/Outrage/Heat Wave (aka field destroyer)

Gardevoir
Bashful
Trace
EV's: 48/142/70/82/25/143
Calm Mind/Moonblast/Psychic/Charge Beam
I am raising a +/- perfect female Kirlia, but don't know what EV-spread I should give her and which move I should learn it besides CM/Moon/Psy.

Archeops
Jolly
Defeatist
EV's: 0/252/4/2/0/252
Rock Slide/Acrobatics/Dragon Claw/Bulldoze (due to same reason as Haunter)

Mirage (Flygon)
Jolly
Levitate
EV's: 0/252/0/2/4/252
Dragon Claw/Superpower/Earthquake/Rock Slide

Thanks for reading and possible advice :)

Noo, what are you doing with scrafty, this thing is the best fighting type ever, so bulky and with 2 excellent set up moves. You can get dragon dance via altaria or bulk up (I prefer this one) via smeargle ANNDD drain punch via mienshao, both bulk up and drain punch via smeargle, this thing would be amazing, please no HJK, drain punch is better if you're using bulk up, just make sure it's EV'd in HP and spdef, maybe a little bit of attack, and since your attack is already being boosted by bulk up you can change it's ability to intimidate or shed skin, both are really useful.

This is what I'm talking about

Scrafty

Big Root (I don't remember if it works with drain punch, if not use black belt)

Intimidate/Shed Skin

180HP 252spdef and the rest in attack, or 252Hp 252 spdef

- Drain punch

- Bulk Up

- Crunch (This thing needs knock off, but it's not avaliable, so go for crunch until Ame decides to add the tutor for it)

- This last one is tricky, you could go for rest + shed skin combo, or maybe fake out for double battles, the elemental punches are options, but I don't like them because you already have fire + electric + ice coverage in your team.

The rest is looking good, I think captivate is a great move for gardevoir, but when focus miss is avaliable it will be perfect, and hypervoice over moonblast when we get the gardevoirite.

The ones from my old team are the ones I just went along with what I got, so those aren't great move- and IV-wise. I didn't mention my old Sceptile with Detect/Grass Knot/Leaf storm/Leaf blade, since I bred and trained a nicer one.
I know Scrafty can be better, but I haven't started breeding those yet. So, I'll get to it soon. It is challenging to me to get it a careful nature through breeding, though, since I'm running low on heart scales ((unused) rocks are hard to find). Also, there's a TM move, so it's good IV's or Bulk Up :/
About Gardevoir, I really don't know how I should train it. Should I go for a wall, a sweeper, something else? I once made a thread about it, but I still couldn't decide what complemented my team the best.
I am also thinking if I should train my female male nidoran. There's no TBolt or Ice Beam, though.
Also, I've got a lot of mons on my team that could get along with a mega stone, so that will be a tough one.

Edited by laggless01

Gardevoir can't wall anything, poor physical defense stat and not a really decent HP, using it as a sweeper is way better, you can also run grass knot for the last move for Amaria and hardy. May I suggest switching gardevoir for reuninclus? Much bulkier, and can abuse the life orb + magic guard combo, so if you can set up a trick room all you have to do is spam stab psyshock.

About the male nidoran: It doesn't need ice beam and tbolt, earth power and sludge wave stabs are definitely enough + flamethrower from charlotte and maybe shadow ball from shade. There's also the physical one: Poison Jab, EQ, Sucker Punch and megahorn/ice punch(when we get the tutor).

Sceptile is fast and has a great special attack, but it can't get any decent sp.att attack without tutors, may I recommend running a physical set? Much more options, and when the mega comes all you have to do is breed a new one (though it's not going to be useful if the tutors aren't avaliable).

Sceptile

Meadow Plate

Overgrow

maximize speed and spatt

- Leaf Blade

- Iron Tail

- Brick Break

- Night Slash/X-Scissor

And swords dance is necessary, just wait for the TM, it should appear soon in the game(I hope)

Swords Dance is coming? You know nothing, Follow. Without any boosts, normal Sceptile's attack just doesn't cut it in my opinion, even with the wide physical movepool it gets.

EDIT: there's a new member on the team now:
Nasty (Azumarril)
Adamant
Huge Power
EV's: 240/252/0/0/16/2
Aqua Jet/Waterfall/Play Rough/Superpower

I'm still eager for extra opinions, and for a way to complement a better Gardevoir (or Gallade, if necessary) in my team.

Edited by laggless01