Sixth Member ?

crusade

I'm currently at Citrine Mountain , a sixth member suggestions and movesets would be dope , i was thinking maybe archeops but help me out. A physical attacker would be preferred but come at me with all suggestions .

Greninja(Lazarus ) Protean level 68 Modest - Ice Beam , Scald , Dark Pulse , Extrasensory . 252 Sp. Att and Speed EV's , 4 HP EV's

Alakazam(Gypsy) Magic Guard level 69 Modest - Energy Ball , Calm Mind , Psychic , Shadow Ball . Same EV's as Greninja

Medicham(PunchChamp) Pure Power level 69 Jolly - Zen Headbutt, Thunder Punch , Ice Punch, High Jump Kick 252 EV's in Attack and Speed , 4 HP

Darmanitan(Punk'd) Sheer Force level 70 Jolly - Flare Blitz , Belly Drum , Rock Slide , SuperPower . Same EV's as Medicham

Gengar (KingBoo) Levitate level 68 Mild (ill change this to modest eventually) - ThunderBolt , Shadow Ball , Destiny Bond , Sludge Bomb . Same EV's as Greninja and Alakazam .

This team is bred and EV trained to be in its best condition to win

Flygon. Keep Trapinch 'til level 40 for EQ and Superpower, complemented by Dragon Claw and Rock slide. Archeops is also very nice (Same set as Flygon, but Acrobatics instead of Superpower). They will both have problems with all the popsicles thrown at their faces, though, so those are nicer for the end of the episode.
Metagross with Bullet Punch on the icy field makes things really ugly, so for those mountains it's a great mon (Meteor Mash+Zen Headbutt+Bullet Punch+Filler is recommended for this field, but an agility user is pretty nice, too).
For the rest, a DD Tyrantrum is often used around here, so I guess it's pretty good (never tried it myself).

Edited by laggless01

Flygon. Keep Trapinch 'til level 40 for EQ and Superpower, complemented by Dragon Claw and Rock slide. Archeops is also very nice (Same set as Flygon, but Acrobatics instead of Superpower). They will both have problems with all the popsicles thrown at their faces, though, so those are nicer for the end of the episode.

Metagross with Bullet Punch on the icy field makes things really ugly, so for those mountains it's a great mon (Meteor Mash+Zen Headbutt+Bullet Punch+Filler is recommended for this field, but an agility user is pretty nice, too).

For the rest, a DD Tyrantrum is often used around here, so I guess it's pretty good (never tried it myself).

I would recommend Flygon aswell. It meshes very well with the rest of the team, and also gives some coverage that you could benefit.

A Steel type would also be beneficial to your team - Scizor would be the best bet, but since we can't get i yet go with Metagross or an Aggron (perhaps a Steath Rock + Sturdy lead, to break Sturdy and Sashes)

For coverage and sweeping oportunities you could also use Galvantua - Timid / Compoundeyes / StickyWeb, BugBuzz, Discharge, ThunderWave - Set up StickyWeb and cripple with Twave to make a path to your sweepers.