Help Me Out - My Life Story As A Rock Star

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ(Approved by the united states of Dan )

So I love music. I've always loved music. Not going to tell you a bullshit story on how the only thing I'd ever want in life is to make it as a rockstar, because that's not true. There's a lot of things I love in the world, music is number 1 and a job that includes a lot of music is: rockstarism. But you know, making it as a musician would be a pretty rad deal. To those who don't know, I play bass and can also sing and the like. Mostly bass though... In the past two months I've met up with a band of incredibly charismatic individuals that have the talent needed to go far. These guys rock, and I want to rock with them. We want to rock as a collective whole. We want to rock a hole into the earth.

And rock it hard.

We have an album out, a few debut concerts during the summer, but most importantly the main thing I am here for. In Portugal one of the biggest festivals is the NOS Alive Fest, and for some stupid reason they are willing to put amateurs on the secondary stage if they win a dumb facebook contest. It's dumb, I really don't like it to be honest but it's the exposure I want, and the exposure we need to make it. You can also take this as a "Hey I'm introducing my band to you all". But we do need help in getting enough votes to be THE number 1. As long as we are in the top 5 bands we get to play at the festival, but being number 1 means that rockin' secondary stage baby. So please, help me out? No trollerino, no dongerino, just pure and honest help for another human being.

TL:DR:

Please go to this link, and vote for us. For the few of you who don't speak Portuguese, that's the "votar" button.

https://apps.facebook.com/nosliveact/artist/2015/27/

I'd really appreciate it! If we make it big, free tickets to Reborn members on our first tour of Murica. No tickets for Canadians though.

Cheers everyone!

Just curious, is there anywhere that these songs are available to buy for download at this point? Stay Strong is really hitting home with me. ^_^

I just checked and we are indeed on Itunes! I think we are also on some other platforms, I'll check a bit later.

Also I'll be sure to tell the other members that you love the music so much. It's actually great to hear that it's able to make you feel like that c:

Your band's history sounds familiar. Have you been interviewed by MTV Portugal?

I think I heard something about a new band from Cascais that was making some waves...

Oh well...

I liked your songs so you got my vote anyway.

Your band's history sounds familiar. Have you been interviewed by MTV Portugal?

I think I heard something about a new band from Cascais that was making some waves...

Oh well...

I liked your songs so you got my vote anyway.

We were very recently interviewed by Cascais Rock, but I don't know about MTV. As I said, I've only been with these guys for 2 months, they've been together longer than that.

• 2 weeks later...

Story update on what's going on: We are currently in 2nd place with 8 days to go. After those 8 days we will go to the casting and there we may be able to overthrow the first placers. We've actually been invited to the finals of this same contest in Spain! We are the judge selected wild cards to participate! So stuff is going very well for us! c: