Rate My Team

InvalidCode

Can you guys rate my team from 0-10, i just beat shelly i have a Stoutland (royal) level 32 with roar, take down, crunch, and work up. Its ability is scrappy and its a brave nature. My second pokemon is Swadloon (link) level 32 with struggle bug, razor leaf, bug bite, and string shot its ability is chlorophyll and its a timid nature. My third pokemon is charmeleon (blaze) with fire fang, flame burst, dragon rage, and scary face its ability is solar power and its nature is bashful. My fourth pokemon is meowstick (orin) level 33 its move are dismaring voice, psyshock, psybeam, and light screen. My fifth and final pokemon is primeape (tekken) level 32 its move are low kick, karate chop, assurance, and siesmic toss its ability is defiant and its nature is careful. Thanks for rating my team

For future reference you should post things so it's easier to read and not chunky articles of text..

Stoutland (Royal) Lvl: 32

Nature: Brave

Ability: Scrappy

- Roar

- Take down

- Crunch

- Work up

your team is alright i guess, i don't play competitive or anything so i wouldn't trust me though :P. 6/10

Is Meowstic Male or Female? I also recommend getting a sixth member (even if it will be temporary), if you haven't.

Your team seems to be pretty nice for the beginning of Reborn, so I'd give it a 7/10. You can change Abilities and Natures soon, so your team has some potential!

Are you interested in Dragon type?

Noibat is a good choice plus you can catch it very early at the Underground Railnet and evolve it into a powerful Dragon-type

Krookodile can learn Outrage and you don't have a Ground and Dark type.

But that's just my opinion, you can pick anyone or none.Don't let your power get limited