Oh dear, is my Kabutops dead weight?

ClawofBeta

Coming from Pokemon Z/O and Insurgence, I was spoiled by the lush and and easily obtainable HMs/TMs one can get in that game. In a dire need for a good water type, I eventually decided on Kabutops. Unfortunately, little did I know was that his level up movepool is horrible. I'm right at the part where you fight the Ditto that turns into a...well, you know. My Kabutops only knows Aqua Jet, Slash, Mega Drain and recently Ancient Power (but that's special and somewhat shitty with its 5 PP). Are there move tutors or TMs available soonish? I would love to grab my hands on Stone Edge and Rock Slide and Waterfall, but I have a feeling those aren't available. At this point though, I'm willing to settle for Surf, Scald, Rock Tomb, Brick Break, and even Smack Down for God's sake. There's also the Move Tutor moves, like Aqua Tail, Earth Power, Knock Off, Low Kick, and Superpower.

Point is, are any of those moves available soon? Or even not-so-soon? I'm bitter because I've spent so much Trainer Exp and time mining for this blasted Kabutops only for it to be complete dead weight.

Wow I just checked Kabutop's page and see that he learns some REALLY weird moves. From Wring Out and Night Slash to Mega Drain. Like whaaaatt
There's a Move Relearner in Reborn and some Move Tutors who pretty bad moves so not much help there. Waterfall is in the game though.

This is what happens when you don't side with Lord Helix.

Wow I just checked Kabutop's page and see that he learns some REALLY weird moves. From Wring Out and Night Slash to Mega Drain. Like whaaaatt

There's a Move Relearner in Reborn and some Move Tutors who pretty bad moves so not much help there. Waterfall is in the game though.

This is what happens when you don't side with Lord Helix.

After 1.5 hours of soft resetting mining, the heretic fossil was the one I found first T_T (not to mention Lord Helix is too....slow for my tastes).

Thank Arceus Waterfall is in the game though. I couldn't find proof otherwise since the search bar is meh and it isn't listed in the outdated Item Guide. Thanks! Now here's to hoping how much longer I can bear with Aqua Jet and Slash until I go crazy.

After 1.5 hours of soft resetting mining, the heretic fossil was the one I found first T_T (not to mention Lord Helix is too....slow for my tastes).

Thank Arceus Waterfall is in the game though. I couldn't find proof otherwise since the search bar is meh and it isn't listed in the outdated Item Guide. Thanks! Now here's to hoping how much longer I can bear with Aqua Jet and Slash until I go crazy.

Oh so you're staying with Kabutops? Welp....now its time to go back to boredom :(

If you want I can train up another water type for you like Azumarill or Sharpedo. Just upload your save file.

Thanks for the offer, but it's alright. There's no real good water Pokemon that would mesh well with my haphazard team other than, say, Gyarados (hrrrgh why you remove) or Slowbro (hrrrgh why you no release) or Starmie (...on a matter of personal preference, no) or Ludicolo, but I was thinking I would substitute out my Primeape for a Breloom later when that's released.

Team is Charizard-Flygon-Drapion-Primeape-Clefable-lolKabutops at the moment. I regret picking up a Clefairy instead of waiting for an Azumarill, and Primeape instead of Scraggy, but whatever. I thought trading wasn't in this game anyways?

Edited by ClawofBeta

Thanks for the offer, but it's alright. There's no real good water Pokemon that would mesh well with my haphazard team other than, say, Gyarados (hrrrgh why you remove) or Slowbro (hrrrgh why you no release) or Starmie (...on a matter of personal preference, no) or Ludicolo, but I was thinking I would substitute out my Primeape for a Breloom later when that's released.

Team is Charizard-Flygon-Drapion-Primeape-Clefable-lolKabutops at the moment. I regret picking up a Clefairy instead of waiting for an Azumarill, and Primeape instead of Scraggy, but whatever. I thought trading wasn't in this game anyways?

Lol I actually still have the episode before they removed Magikarp, so yea my offer still stands...and I'm still bored so plz accept..I can also get you a scraggy :D

Edited by DoubleAA14

Lol I actually still have the episode before they removed Magikarp, so yea my offer still stands...and I'm still bored so plz accept..I can also get you a scraggy :D

Offer is sourly tempting but if Ame deems Gyarados to be too OP, then well, I'll play this blasted narcissist rage-inducing wtfhax game the way it was meant to played. I clearly hate myself. How does trading work in this game anyway? There's no server, no?

If you're that bored, though, then why not breed a perfect IV team? Please don't tell your'e so bored you already done that. Mine telling me like, how soon I'll get WaterfalL?

Edited by ClawofBeta

Offer is sourly tempting but if Ame deems Gyarados to be too OP, then well, I'll play this blasted narcissist rage-inducing wtfhax game the way it was meant to played. I clearly hate myself. How does trading work in this game anyway? There's no server, no?

If you're that bored, though, then why not breed a perfect IV team? Please don't tell your'e so bored you already done that. Mine telling me like, how soon I'll get WaterfalL?

Already did that, and you get it near the end of the episode.

I only got one ditto though :(

Who said I wanted that one? Burn time by finding another one! :D

In all seriousness though if you're bored you can try playing other fan games such as, I dunno, zeta!omicron or insurgence. Unless you already played those. Then get a job.

Lotad's in the game. You can find it in Coral Ward when it rains.