Luna Grinding Help!

Gabe

I cannot beat Luna there is no trainer battles to be found in Iolia Valley so she is way overleveled.

Drapion Lvl55

Poison Fang, strength, hone claws, crunch.

simipour lvl60

scald, rain dance, rock smash, bite

gothitelle lvl58

charm,flash, shadow ball, psychic

blaziken lvl62

bulk up, flame charge, sky uppercut, brave bird

tauros lvl58

zen headbutt, take down, thrash, swagger

If you have any advice on my team please let me know, also what moves should I teach them? And a good grinding spot would be nice

The most annoying thing on her team is the umbreon so i would recommend rock smashing it and praying that you get defense drops. A good place to grind is the temple that you battled the arceus ditto. At the top floor there are high level unowns that go down easy and give out a decent amount of exp.

i would also go pick up a scraggy from the pangoro/scrafty event and evolve him then high jump kick EVERYTHING

Maybe getting a SIXTH pokemon and switching out your Gothitelle for a bug/fighting/fairy type?
Sylveon was amazing for me in this battle. With high base Sp.Def Sylveon could take many hits from Umbreon no problemo.

The most annoying thing on her team is the umbreon so i would recommend rock smashing it and praying that you get defense drops. A good place to grind is the temple that you battled the arceus ditto. At the top floor there are high level unowns that go down easy and give out a decent amount of exp.

Well fuck me. I used to train with the tauros and shit, thanks man. Now do i know where i can grind.

i would also go pick up a scraggy from the pangoro/scrafty event and evolve him then high jump kick EVERYTHING

I would recommend getting a medicham instead if you want to instakill her. I'm running a scrafty this run for something different, but man my pure power medicham could sweep half a gym alone, even the annoying tanks. The main issue was once I missed a high jump kick all my health went out the window.

^This. I had myself a Pangoro and i'm pretty sure the fighting/dark typing is useful to avoid psychic attacks. My Pangoro has swept like 3 or 4 of her pokes, which is very nice for a Pangoro. I had a Swampert with Earthquake too.

Go back on Route 1 and get that Joltik(level 30). Train it in Vanhanen Labyrinth, with all the grass types and Girafarig it will be able to pretty much do it's own battles starting at level 40. You get A LOT of Sp. Att EV's in there too, which is great. Use the castle for healing and badabing badaboom you have a Dark-type MURDER MACHINE (her field boosts Signal Beam, Galvantula is fast, it will plow through her harder than Bennett ever fantasized of doing)

Alternatively, for even faster grinding, in spinel town there's a trainer that offers to trade you a karrablast or shelmet for the opposite (i.e he will trade you karrablast if you trade him shelmet). You can get an accelgor or escavalier that gains faster exp due to being traded that way. Make sure if you pick accelgor that you can take down the tyrannitar, and if you pick escavalier, something to deal with sableye.

Trade Dunsparce for Tyrouge. Evolve it into Hitmonlee,grind it at the Tauros thingy and then just High Jump Kick (You can find Dunsparce at the cave near the Grand Gate I think and it's kind of low level so when you traded remember to switch him when grinding). GET 'EM JUNIOR!!

Edited by LucarioMode