Hello

InvalidCode

I was wondering if my team was good or not i currently have a level 30 teddiursa, level 35 toterra, level 32 emolga and level 30 trubbish i found a heart scale and was going to give it to the girl in apophyll academy and not catch pokemon unitl i get there, im about to fight shelly is that a good team and/or plan please leave suggestions thanks!

You might want to have a more descriptive title and put this in the Rate My Team or Reborn City parts of the forum.

Doesn't the girl in Apophyll want a Luvdisc and not a Heart Scale? I'd suggest getting a full team of 6 Pokemon. Maybe getting a Fire-Type to deal with Shelly.
Also, evolve your Teddiursa.

You might want to have a more descriptive title and put this in the Rate My Team or Reborn City parts of the forum.

Doesn't the girl in Apophyll want a Luvdisc and not a Heart Scale? I'd suggest getting a full team of 6 Pokemon. Maybe getting a Fire-Type to deal with Shelly.

Also, evolve your Teddiursa.

Yep she wants a luvdisc, but you have to catch it long later.

I was wondering if my team was good or not i currently have a level 30 teddiursa, level 35 toterra, level 32 emolga and level 30 trubbish i found a heart scale and was going to give it to the girl in apophyll academy and not catch pokemon unitl i get there, im about to fight shelly is that a good team and/or plan please leave suggestions thanks!

Emolga gonna be fine, but it seems you will getting screwed when you have toterra tuddiursa and trubbish. You need a fire pokemon. I recommend a vulpix.

You can get it by having your pokemon happines really high and so battle a klinklang in level 45. Emolga can crush that pokemon.

But vulpix is level 15

If you want another pokemon, you can get either poyota or houndoor.