This is the first time I've done one of these...

Guzam

So bear with me please. Anyway Boom!

647-Resolute.gif445.gif642.gif@.gif428.gifDig.gif
So this is the squad. If you couldn't tell it's a hyper offensive team with some of my own tricks thrown in... although most of these aren't really my tricks, this is just a pretty standard team to me :x
647-Resolute.gif@ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
Keldeo is the hard hitter of the group when it comes to special attacks. He can get off burns while racking up damage and can take care of Ferrothorn rather easily. Icy Wind is there for predicting lati twin switch in's so that I can hit them hard and hit them again if they aren't scarfed. Although why would I stay in unless I 2HKO?
445.gif@ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
This is also a pretty standard Garchomp. He leads, sets up rocks, eats physical hits and can hit the other teams lead just as hard. Fire Blast is a must for dealing with annoying Ferrothorn's. There honestly isn't anything too special about this guy, not much to say...
642.gif @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Dark Pulse
Well this is one of the only ones where I got semi-original. This Thundurus is built to outspeed Lati twins without T-wave and switching in to ground moves to get free nasty plots, then hit hard with Tbolt and Dark Pulse for Lati's. Focus Blast Takes out TTar and other steel types that may annoy Thundurus.
@.gifSharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
Berd spam. Can't go wrong here. He sets up, he sweeps, GG. Aside from that this thing isn't special at all. Basic Talonflame is best Talonflame imo.
428.gif@ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Return
The hard hitting Pokemon of the group. It hits ghost types pretty hard seeing as I only have one dark type move on this team and only one mold breaker for Gengar's. Ice Punch is to hit Dragons, Lando, Gliscor, etc. on the switch-in. Fake Out is simple enough. Return is self explanatory being one of Lopunny's great STABs and finally HJK being Lopunny's best STAB. Against foes like Ferrothorn I find it safe to just either switch or scout for protect with ice punch. That's the one thing mega lopunny really has to look out for.
Dig.gifIt? (530) @ ChoiceAbility: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide
Last but not least, Excadrill is just here to outspeed things with levitate/sturdy and the Kill them with an EQ. He also helps get rid of rocks to help Talonflame get in safely and also hits other birds hard on predicted switch ins. Iron Head is a great STAB move just for fairies seeing as I don't have much for those on this team. Yikes.
Here's the importable for those interested

4th Horseman (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
Land Drake (Garchomp) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
Zeus (Thundurus) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Dark Pulse
SmogonBerd (Talonflame) @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
Punny Bunny (Lopunny) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Return
Can ya Dig It? (Excadrill) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

Edited by Pyrrhon

Your team looks really solid, pretty standard, but it's cool. As an Hyper Offenive player, I really like this kind of teams. The only thing I'll suggest is to get rid of Thundurus Dark Pulse and use either Knock Off with a Naive Nature or Hp Ice, and you can change Focus Blast for Taunt if you want(? Helps a lot vs stall and fucks Chansey very hard.

And if you want to be a little bit more "original" you should try Facade Lopunny, the extra damage is honestly really needed sometimes, but with this moveset, once you get rid of the steel and rock types, you can just stay in vs Rotoms, Vaporeons, etc. and if you see in the team preview a Sableye and a team without resist to your STAB Normal Type, you can just lead out with Lopu and just OHKO that lil piece of shit that I hate so much ;_;

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

Mega Gyarados can be a problem if Thundurus isn't on the field. I would suggest having Thunder wave over nasty plot or dark pulse. Hidden Power Ice is also a good option instead of Thunder Wave if landorus-therian is touble.

Just some minor changes, but a overall nice team! I'll list better changes when I get on a computer.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I actually have a second team that I will be posting later today, and it has a strong offensive core that I like. It should be up when I get home from school.

Ok so I believe a Garchomp with Swords Dance would be better off instead of Fire Blast, mainly because it does have access to a Lum Berry anyway. You have Talonflame to get rid of Scizor and Ferrothorn. Swords Dance+Stealth Rock is kind of unexpected as well, so you can potentially grab some OHKOs if you're unpredictable.
I added Thunder Wave and Hidden Power [ice] for Thundurus mainly because pseudo BoltBeam coverage is really good. Thunder Wave helps Garchomp and Keldeo sweep if they need too. I don't think you would find Focus Blast and Dark Pulse amazing unless you really want to hit Latias/Latios or Tyranitar harder, but you should have enough power regardless. Feel free to replace Thunder Wave if you do not think you'll need to outspeed anything relevant. You can potentially lose to Dragon Dance users though, so be careful if you do not run Thunder Wave.
I recommend a slightly more bulkier Talonflame set while still being fast and a heavy hitter. You outspeed Thunderus-I before it can hit you back which is really nice.

Here's the import of the changes I made for it. Good luck with the team.

4th Horseman (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
Land Drake (Garchomp) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe