Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomy

TM Earthquake

Question

Where can i find TM Earthquake?

21 answers to this question

Where can i find TM Earthquake?

yeet

not for now at least.

TM Earthquake?? In Reborn?? You're kidding right?

Earthquake=too powerful=too easy=dangerous to the game=no Earthquake!

No EQ but we did get some pretty good TMs

like Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse and Flamethrower

You can get Bulldoze TM too by beating the last gym leader of the demo. It's not as good but that's all we've got i think.

Except maybe the move tutors ? Where are they by the way ?

Whats Bulldoze?

Terra gives out the TM Bullshit, it creates a field of bullshit that slows foes who step in it.

TM26 Earthquake?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're funny.

I'm afraid this TM is not yet available in the game. But you can get Bulldoze, after defeating the very last gym leader.

Am I the only one who feels most of this topic is unnecessarily harsh? I mean, a single "Sorry not in the game yet" would have been more than enough, we can enjoy Reborn's unique difficulty level without being jerks ("LOL U WANT EQ U THINK DIS GAME SO EASY?") about it...

Am I the only one who feels most of this topic is unnecessarily harsh? I mean, a single "Sorry not in the game yet" would have been more than enough, we can enjoy Reborn's unique difficulty level without being jerks ("LOL U WANT EQ U THINK DIS GAME SO EASY?") about it...

Yeah. I can apoligize for being rude, but i don't think i was that harsh. Maybe or not.

but then you must ask yourself kind sir...since when was reborn city sweet

honestly it was all merely a joke. can we just laugh and keep sippin our cup o' tea?

but then you must ask yourself kind sir...since when was reborn city sweet

honestly it was all merely a joke. can we just laugh and keep sippin our cup o' tea?

Actually it would have been worse if i wasn't feeling lazy. I barely laughed looking at the title. :D

Or get a Mudkip. I herd u liek mudkipz

You can also buy the tm for bulldoze at one of the stores, before the last gym leader... I don't remember which one though, I'm sorry :/

You can also buy the tm for bulldoze at one of the stores, before the last gym leader... I don't remember which one though, I'm sorry :/

We get bulldoze from M3G4 T3RR4 remember?

You can also downgrade to E12 (with 5th gen breeding mechanics) and breed Earthquake to whichever pokémon you want to (as long as it also can learn it through TM).

Not yet, would rekt titania and hardy 2hard mate.

level 33 trapinch in 14.1 would like a word wiht you.