Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Hi

InvalidCode

Question

6 answers to this question

I think the alleyways are your best bet. There's always that garden and the place where you fish, but they're usually on lower levels and don't always provide the best experience out there. However, I think your Grotle is definitely strong enough.

Also, may I suggest something?

I think it would be best if Goldeen set this battle out. I'd suggest possibly getting a Trubbish. You could level it up until it learned Toxic Spikes so it could be an entry hazard that poisons her Pokemon (All except Emolga). Trubbish would also be great against Florinia too.

I think the alleyways are your best bet. There's always that garden and the place where you fish, but they're usually on lower levels and don't always provide the best experience out there. However, I think your Grotle is definitely strong enough.

Also, may I suggest something?

I think it would be best if Goldeen set this battle out. I'd suggest possibly getting a Trubbish. You could level it up until it learned Toxic Spikes so it could be an entry hazard that poisons her Pokemon (All except Emolga). Trubbish would also be great against Florinia too.

Also, if you get a Trubbish past level 7 then you won't need to do any grinding on it :)

Be careful not too grind too much though. Reaching past level20 (I think) before getting your 1st badge makes your Pokemon ignore your orders.
You can check your Player ID Card and it shows the level cap.