The Cheapest Boss fight you have played against.

Shing

I'm pretty sure Solaris (I think this was the guy who pulled the Garchomp on us) and El count as cheap, even though it's not necessary to win against them.

They aren't that really too hard if you know what moves you gonna use. They aren't broken. It's possible to defeat the high level pokemon.

oh boy here we go.

First, we have Xaldin.

_mmd_kh__xaldin_by_mmdmodelsall-d6d4l7q.

this fucker right here has been one of the hardest kingdom hearts bosses. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW TO DEFEAT HIM. And even when I did, it was so damn HARD to beat him. THE BATTLE PROBABLY LASTED 20 MINUTES. Try on THIS boss on proud mode, I did and beat him somehow. He's OP, too fast, and just...damn Xaldin made me rage so much.

Vanitas.

ezimba13824188507200.png

oh will you look at that it's kingdom hearts again. this time we have THIS GUY whom I wanted to cut since his first appearance in all storylines. Like, my hate for him was strong. In the Aqua storyline, towards the end...THIS FUCKER BECOMES SO OP I WANTED TO CHOKE HIM. I don't know how many times I had to freaking use block or cartwheel my ass out of his way so his attacks wouldn't take a huge chunk of my HP. I am surprised I didn't give myself a carpal tunnel trying to beat this guy. I mean yeah, I beat him, but it felt like he defeated ME. Definitely rage worthy.

oh boy here we go.

First, we have Xaldin.

_mmd_kh__xaldin_by_mmdmodelsall-d6d4l7q.

this fucker right here has been one of the hardest kingdom hearts bosses. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW TO DEFEAT HIM. And even when I did, it was so damn HARD to beat him. THE BATTLE PROBABLY LASTED 20 MINUTES. Try on THIS boss on proud mode, I did and beat him somehow. He's OP, too fast, and just...damn Xaldin made me rage so much.

Vanitas.

ezimba13824188507200.png

oh will you look at that it's kingdom hearts again. this time we have THIS GUY whom I wanted to cut since his first appearance in all storylines. Like, my hate for him was strong. In the Aqua storyline, towards the end...THIS FUCKER BECOMES SO OP I WANTED TO CHOKE HIM. I don't know how many times I had to freaking use block or cartwheel my ass out of his way so his attacks wouldn't take a huge chunk of my HP. I am surprised I didn't give myself a carpal tunnel trying to beat this guy. I mean yeah, I beat him, but it felt like he defeated ME. Definitely rage worthy.

Never really played kingdom hearts, but the bosses seems to be a pain in the ass to fight.

• Support Squad

Vanitas.

ezimba13824188507200.png

Bro, this was like my favourite fight in all of the KH series. It is difficult but he is just a matter of getting his patterns down and having the reflexes to dodge him in time. On critical mode it was so good because you literally have to be one with the kebylade wielder, and that makes the fight so satisfying. The last time I did this, Ventuses final fight with him, I was so fucking proud because not only did I beat him on critical, I did it by finishing with the wingblade command style finisher. It was fucking glorious man.

I will agree on a few cheap moves he has, like when he lanches ice spells at you that home whilst he's flying on that blade storm, his tendency to appear behind you in the middle of a combo and when he pops undeground. However, the tricks to these are simply this, in order

-Roll around for dear life. You are now a wheel.

-NEVER go in for the full combo. If you don't, you get to breakout just quick enough to roll out of the way with no harm and return his attack with a nice lunge

-just lead him away and then roll backwards over the little spot that indicates where he is. There'll be a little delay and you'll roll over fine without taking damage.