Stuck on Glasses sticker side quest

Dshuks

Hi everyone

I recently just finished chapter 14 of reborn and am currently working on the side quests.

Unfortunately I'm a little puzzled on how I'm supposed to finish the glasses side quest.

I've goten most of the logs and spider webs knocked down but can't seem to get into the last area.

According to a youtube guide I watched there's supposed to be a path to the right of where you find the sirus berries , but theres tall grass blocking the way for me that I can't get through when I am on a tauros.

Any tips?

Some places you just can't reach on Tauros. Some areas require you to start with Tauros, get off it, clear something, take a Tauros again so you can progress, get off it again.

It's a glorious puzzle, and my advice is clear everything, maybe draw it out?

Some places you just can't reach on Tauros. Some areas require you to start with Tauros, get off it, clear something, take a Tauros again so you can progress, get off it again.

It's a glorious puzzle, and my advice is clear everything, maybe draw it out?

Maybe I'm not being clear

I'm at the point where this guy was 9:00 minutes into the video except when he turns right theres a thin path he goes through, while with me it's just grass.

If it helps here is my save file

Nevermind did it myself

Game.rxdata

Edited by Dshuks

• 1 month later...

Trying move a tile down and then keep going to the right.

If that doesn't work, post your save file and I'll see what I can do. If you don't know how to post your Save File, look at the spoiler below. Courtesy of Jericho's Pokemon {{Reborn}} Forum FAQ and Useful Tips topic.

Q: How do I attach my save file?

1. While in posting mode, you should see an option in the bottom right corner that says 'More Reply Options', click that.

ScreenShot2014-10-29at11_zps716b0d9a.png
2. Down on the bottom left you will see a Paper Clip and 'Attach Files', click on the button there that says ' Choose Files...'

ScreenShot2014-10-29at12_zps01d4255c.png

3. To locate your save file go to Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Reborn - and select 'game.rxdata'

I got you to the point where FlameDragoon1 was in the video. What he did in the video wasn't supposed to done, and I'm assuming that tile error was fixed so that would explain why you couldn't go down the path like he did. Anyways, what I did was get off of the Tauros, run through the tall grass, went upwards and went through the other patch of tall grass til I reached the tree you could slather honey onto it. I did that and waited for the Heracross and Pinsir to arrive, where I defeated the Heracross to get the Pinsir to crush a log that was blocking the pathway for you. Once I did that, I went off to find one of the red and white flowers to reset all of the Tauros and Bouffalant in the game so that I could take one down to where the Flame was in at 9:04

tl;dr I did it. Here's your save file.

• 4 months later...