Does it worth it?

CrazyStevy

So guys i got a azurill lvl 42 (it should evolve in the near future since the lady told me that its pretty happy).

When it evolves I was going to breed it to get aqua jet and aqua tail without having to use a heart scale.

So the questions are:Does all this worth it(it will cost some time)?Where can I find a pokemon thats breedable with marill but has aqua jet?

Thanks for reading!

So guys i got a azurill lvl 42 (it should evolve in the near future since the lady told me that its pretty happy).

When it evolves I was going to breed it to get aqua jet and aqua tail without having to use a heart scale.

So the questions are:Does all this worth it(it will cost some time)?Where can I find a pokemon thats breedable with marill but has aqua jet?

Thanks for reading!

Buizel can learn aqua jet, and can breed with azumarill. You can get it by joining the magma side story event early.

Idk about the breeding part, Im just happy with my Azumarill even without a priority move. This thing has seriously become my ace in the hole during my current play-through. Way over half of the boss fights/ gym fights that ive expected to lose a few times to tweak strategy I instead win on the first try because out goes azumarill and sweeps like a demon. It even two shot the Garchomp with a bit of careful setup. I know fully understand and appreciate this little monster and I see why theres talk about axing it in the next episode to get it later in the game.

Yeah I never really used aqua tail either. Mainly because any fire type worthy enough of a threat to bust out the kraken is using some field to neuter water moves so you wind up using Play Rough anyways. Its still nice to have it for piece of mind.

Edited by madf0x