Total Pokemon Adventure Island - Complete Season!

FragsBunny

So, after watching the first 6 episodes of TPAI, what are your thoughts? Is there any character that you particularily like (or dislike)?

Not like that would change my development plans anyway )

Edited by FragsBunny

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning to upload Episode 8 in a week from now, hopefully on this weekend. Episode 9 will be the turning point in my plot development, so it'll take several weekends for me to finish and polish it.

So I would like to ask you first: Are you fine with the current plot development?

What's up? It took slightly longer than the last time, but now I can finally upload Episode 8 on Youtube! If you have been closely following the plot, then you certainly don't want to miss this one!

Total Pokemon Adventure Island - Episode 8: The Cheesecake Is A Lie

And this is where we'll be approaching the next major plot point - Episode 9! This is where I'll give myself another break. It'll take several weeks for me to plan and polish the plot of Episode 9 (considering my busy life as well). Some scenes might be a little too shocking for you, but hey - there are also times where I'm expecting you to get shocked during certain moments.

So while I spend the next few weeks relaxing myself, feel free to ask me any questions related to the show and its plot.

I am planning to upload Episode 9, starting from August 1st. Until then, I'll let you to ponder about Chespin's secret. What do you think it is? If you have any interesting thoughts, you can post then here or via Private message.

Until then, see you in this August, folks!

Edited by FragsBunny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's up everyone? I might not be as active as I once was several months ago, but every now and then, I'll keep uploading new episodes of TPAI so you won't get yourselves bored!

Watch how Pokemon battles are done in this week's episode!

Total Pokemon Adventure Island - Episode 10: Good Ol' Pokemon Battle

Also, dig the new intro as well! It will be used in a while for several more episodes.

MAKE some comments on Youtube! It's my tenth episode, after all amuse.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just when you thought that my episodes couldn't actually get any better, they really do! The famous "fear" challenge gets a new breadth! Imagine that you are watching "Robot Chicken" except there will be sketches of various nightmares. Oh, and you can't miss out the appearance of a special guest. His appearance alone is enough to colar you surprised! I nearly exhausted myself to make another masterpiece of my own - enjoy your watching!

Total Pokemon Adventure Island - Episode 16: Sketches of Nightmares

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is Episode 19! Not a big deal compared to the last episode... but it's still part of the story! Take a good look:

Total Pokemon Adventure Island - Episode 19: Isle of Salem

Also, after this episode, I'm taking a break until the New Year. Every now and that, I should take myself a break. Don't you worry, I'll keep sending out the good quality after my break from TPAI is over. In fact, I actually plan to bring the third intro starting from Episode 12. I haven't started to work on anything yet, so it's everyone's own game now! While I'm on break, try to make your predictions for the Final 12. Which one is going to be the ultimate winner? Who knows?.. This is going to be the turning point, so don't be afraid of making guesses!

And with that, I'll see you all in the New Year. That's all for now, folks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...