Lord Goodra's journey through the depths of Reborn. [MonoDragon Playthrough]

ArmoredGuardian

So with the help of Pyrrhon and ! HC ! Pokeluke (who I constantly annoyed over and over by accident...)

I finally got Lord Goomy!!!

So it's time to set out on my MonoDragon adventure!!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!!!

I hate the people who tried to make me do the MonoGrass..

Jk <3

783e7dc0.png

Level 5

Modest

-Bubble

-Absorb

-Tackle

-

Edited by ArmoredGuardian

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update Time!!!!!

So with the events of slaughtering Fern and his pathetic grass types, Lord Goomy found a companion in the caves!!!!

And in the meantime we go check out an old factory that was assumed to be abandoned......

God

783e7dc0.png

Level 14

Modest

-Bubble

-Absorb

-Protect

-Tackle

Sapphire

noibat_by_aurora_ghost-d6qvcpa.png

Level 12

Modest

-Screech

-Leech Life

-Gust

-Tackle

And Pyrrhon that Helix Fossil is a disgrace...but I'm keeping it so I can revive it, then make it faint, and then throw it in the pc box to rot....

Here you go Follow..

http://prntscr.com/6kjvp5

Edited by DoubleAA14

oh yea I totally forgot xD

1JqRTvJ.png

igevLvd.png

BzSxxuT.png

This thing is gonna help me with some gym battles.

I'd say don't use it in battles, never, it's going to ruin the fun of the monorun.

Edited by Follow

Apparently that abandoned factory wasn't abandoned after all... The factory mysteriously exploded in the end....

Julia: Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

After that little adventure I'm ready to challenge Julia!!! Had to grind up a couple of levels but no biggie ;)

God

783e7dc0.png

Level 18

Modest

-Bide

-Dragon Breath

-Protect

-Bubble

Sapphire

Level 16

Modest

-Screech

-Bite

-Gust

-Wing Attack

Wish me luck ;)

Here I come Julia!!!!

Okay!!! SO I caught up and now Goomy and his allies with the help of some potions defeated Julia!!!!!!!! Bide was a big factor in fighting Julia because as Goomy took in those hits he dished them out right back at her!!! This just shows how amazing Lord Goomy is.

And now we head off to the Obsidia Ward to help out with the vines that are attacking!!! We venture through the slums where there is nothing but sludge and dirt, we fight a gang but no biggie. Eventually we fight Tangrowth but Goomy's almighty power to use Bide absolutely destroyed Tangrowth and put the park back to the way it was!!! now time to move on and get us another ally who do you think it will be?

Tune in next time~

God

783e7dc0.png

Level 20

Modest

-Dragon Breath

-Bide

-Bubble

-Protect

Sapphire

Level 19

Modest

-Gust

-Wing Attack

-Bite

-Agility

?????

Level 20

Adamant

Sheer Force

Pretty obvious isn't it ;)

Edited by DoubleAA14

OMG, you got Lord Goomy :o

I really want one so bad, won't you mind doing some breeding and once you're able to, trading with me?

I can give you nearly perfect IVs Horsea with a Dragon Scale :), Skrelp Swablu or Drudiggon. Pleaseeeeee

Sure I'll take the Skrelp and the Horsea for a Goomy. Once I get a ditto

OMG, you got Lord Goomy :o

I really want one so bad, won't you mind doing some breeding and once you're able to, trading with me?

I can give you nearly perfect IVs Horsea with a Dragon Scale :), Skrelp Swablu or Drudiggon. Pleaseeeeee

Well, this is cheating since he only got Goomy for his monotype (just because there aren't any dragon types avaliable before the first gym).

Well, this is cheating since he only got Goomy for his monotype (just because there aren't any dragon types avaliable before the first gym).

Well yea so I guess I can't give ya the Goomy. Sorry Vlado :[

Anyways~

UPDATE TIME!!!

So yeah that Grasshole Fern locked the gym up so now I must fight my way through the school to get the badge I deserve. No worries though..because Goomy hates Grassholes...he resist them too ;)

God

783e7dc0.png

Level 23

Modest

-Dragon Breath

-Bide

-Bubble

-Protect

Sapphire

Level 21

Modest

-Gust

-Wing Attack

-Bite

-Agility

Gaius

328.png

Level 20

Adamant

Sheer Force

-Bulldoze

-Rock Slide

-Sand Tomb

-Dig

Edited by DoubleAA14

Well yea so I guess I can't give ya the Goomy. Sorry Vlado :[

Keep this on the down low but Ive heard that there are some people willing to handle trades even if its bending 'rules' for the sake of fun. Now, no idea who any of these people may be. Could just be an individual. The world may never know *whistles*

Where we left off, the Grasshole locked up the gym and I had to beat down some kids to get to him and then beat him down. Now we fight Florina and while we are fighting her Goomy's bide once again helps me out with a few super potions taking out 3 of her pokemon before being shot down by her Breloom's Mach Punch. who got a crit In the end Noibat took care of the rest of her team, excluding Cradily, Trapinch took care of Cradily by spamming Dig and Bulldozes.. In the end, we get our Canopy Badge and head off to the Jasper Ward to stop dem darn vines.

Nothing exciting really happens while fighting Team Meteor in the Forest, but dat chatot was a pain tho..

Now onwards!!! To mail!!! We go up in Beryl Ward to investigate some shenanigans and nothing really happens to be honest except that I nearly got killed by zeL's Glaceon and zEl's Espeon...I swear future sight is horrifying.. and dat ice fang on Glaceon was so scary.. I was lucky that it missed my Goomy the second time and that my Goomy hit dat thing with bide.. In the end Goomy's Gang wins and disables the Pulse and finds out that Corey was a traitor :[

Welp....time to go take his badge...but the police officers are confuzzled...Time to show them your light Goomy ;)

Updated Team:

God

783e7dc0.png

Level 27

Modest

-Dragon Breath

-Bide

-Bubble

-Protect

Sapphire

Level 26

Modest

-Air Cutter

-Wing Attack

-Bite

-Agility

Gaius

328.png

Level 26

Adamant

Sheer Force

-Crunch

-Rock Slide

-Bulldoze

-Dig

Tune in next time~~

Even though it's not that detailed...I'm sowwy I'm just too lazy... :(

If you didn't get the reference part about onwards to mail then I can't talk to you anymore :[

Edited by DoubleAA14

But :(, but :( It's not cheating! :o You got it legitimately! didn't you?... and trading here are allowed too!

nd it's my favorite pokemon ever!, (well it ties with Kecleon and Haunter), but still!!. I'm being honest. I'd give every pokemon I have (except gastly) in order to get one! ;_;

EDIT: Oh!, so if I restart my game and play a monotype challenge I would be able to get one? :o yay! :D, and that sounds fun actually. Still don't want to say bye to Gengar yet.:(

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

But :(, but :( It's not cheating! :o You got it legitimately! didn't you?... and trading here are allowed too!

nd it's my favorite pokemon ever!, (well it ties with Kecleon and Haunter), but still!!. I'm being honest. I'd give every pokemon I have (except gastly) in order to get one! ;_;

EDIT: Oh!, so if I restart my game and play a monotype challenge I would be able to get one? :o yay! :D, and that sounds fun actually. Still don't want to say bye to Gengar yet. :(

Ah, no, that's not quite how it works. It's not legit.

These sorts of monotype runs are slightly edited so they can be true. This is one example, because in Dragon, you would have to deal with a starter until Noibat, and even then you only get Trapinch as the only other one for a while. And Pyrrhon's monoice run had him using Snorunt and Delibird because of the lack of early Ice types. They're sort of edited in the game, but definitely not legit.

Ah, no, that's not quite how it works. It's not legit.

These sorts of monotype runs are slightly edited so they can be true. This is one example, because in Dragon, you would have to deal with a starter until Noibat, and even then you only get Trapinch as the only other one for a while. And Pyrrhon's monoice run had him using Snorunt and Delibird because of the lack of early Ice types. They're sort of edited in the game, but definitely not legit.

Uuuuh :(, I get it now. That's a little bit unfair in my opinion, cause people like me would love to have one, and then get their dreams broken :(. I mean, why don't just edit the file so he can start with a dragon pokemon that is actually obtainable in the game? like a Tyrunt for example. (I think there are Kingdra, Druddigon, Dragalge, Tyrantrum, Noivern, Flygon and Altaria available; More than 6 in total)

But that's cool doh, I mean, good for Mr. DoubleAA that he can have the pokeGod in his party. And good luck!, cause i think you'll need to stick with those 3 till Spinel Town, right? (Museum (Tyrunt) and/or Good Rod (Skrelp).

Still cryin', maybe we can get it in Episode 15(?.... :/

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

Uuuuh :(, I get it now. That's a little bit unfair in my opinion, cause people like me would love to have one, and then get their dreams broken :(. I mean, why don't just edit the file so he can start with a dragon pokemon that is actually obtainable in the game? like a Tyrunt for example. (I think there are Kingdra, Druddigon, Dragalge, Tyrantrum, Noivern, Flygon and Altaria available; More than 6 in total)

But that's cool doh, I mean, good for Mr. DoubleAA that he can have the pokeGod in his party. And good luck!, cause i think you'll need to stick with those 3 till Spinel Town, right? (Museum (Tyrunt) and/or Good Rod (Skrelp).

Still cryin', maybe we can get it in Episode 15(?.... :/

Some can see it as a sort of reward for trying a far more difficult playthrough, as the original reason why mons ike goomy arent in game yet is they are far too strong and would go against the difficulty vibe reborn is going for.