Cresselia @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 88 SpA / 104 SpD /
Bold Nature
- Psyshock
- Toxic
- Moonlight
- Trick Room
Used to set Trick Room as well as having superior bulk. Can lay down Toxic and recover with Moonlight for most KOs. Psyshock is my only attack, Psyshock over Psychic for Chansey. It also works really well with my Dragonite and Venasaur.
Mawile (F) @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Atk / 44 Def / 36 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Protect
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
One of the 2 Megas on this team, Mega Mawile is and utter beast under Trick Room support. Iron Head and Play Rough are the basic STAB moves. Sucker Punch in case I need the extra priority. Protect is a move I just recently learned can be a godsend, stalling out an extra turn for Cresselia's Toxic, scouting, very useful. Plus having Intimidate can help with somewhat sub-par Defense.
Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 196 HP / 252 Atk / 60 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- ExtremeSpeed
Dragonite is one of my favorite Pokemon of all time, and in this set I prefer to him due to his semi-bulkiness. Dragon Claw over Outrage for obvious reasons. Earthquake is overall a very solid reliable move, and can hit both opponents. Fire Punch so I don't get walled by Ferrothorn and can hit an Ice type hard.
Azumarill (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
I used her a little last gen, but now she just blew my mind! With the Assault Vest I use full EV investment into Defense. Waterfall and Play Rough are again the standard STAB moves. Aqua Jet for needed priority. And finally Knock Off for Gengar and to get rid of items on a pokemon the cripple them in battle.
Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 20 SpA / 76 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Trick Room
- Thunderbolt
Another Trick Room setter, the more offensive of my two. Ice Beam and Thunderbolt a make great coverage combo. Recover to help longevity in battle. Not too much to say with Evolite its defenses are amazing and can usually get Trick Room up no problem.
Venusaur (F) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 232 HP / 24 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
A needed Special Attacker of this team, along with some awesome bulk in its Mega. Giga Drain to keep her from being KO'd as long as possible, as well as STAB. Sludge Bomb for Fairy types and again STAB. Synthesis in the right situations can save my rear end from losing a match. Hidden Power Fire so I don't get walled by Steel types, except for Heatran... :/