Sprites Feedback

Impressive! The girl's hairstyle to me looks exactly like Fluttershy's if she was human.

Now I hope you are open to criticism, I can't help but notice the girl's eyes on the full body outlook just appear to be a dot compared to the boy's. And this might be nitpicking but the close up trainers' hair are facing the opposite direction.

But other than that keep up the good work!

i think you did amazing but the girl's eyes are a bit too bright to tell there is any green on her battle sprite. i CAN see it, but it's a bit difficult at the same time. maybe try a darker color? but other than that, these are awesome! i wish i could do sprites this well for my game. i am having a hard time... hell, maybe you can give me a few pointers!

here's another sprite xD i'm just binge-spriting this week @.@ what do u guys think

nxwfwh.png

These sprites are cool! Just to remind you, you don't have to use black outlines everywhere. It's sometimes best to just use a dark shade of the color next to it for the outline, such as pink at the hair in this picture above.

You know what why don't you try enter silver league pixel art in revive.

If you know what it is http://www.thesilverleague.com/pa---pair.php

and his youtube channal is here:https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverLeagueNetworks/featured

there are so many damn good sprite in the show.

Edit:and if you want to see my revive post well...I am not a pixel artist and I don't wanna judge them.If I gonna judge them well...I will be back then.

Edited by BBD

These sprites are cool! Just to remind you, you don't have to use black outlines everywhere. It's sometimes best to just use a dark shade of the color next to it for the outline, such as pink at the hair in this picture above.

yea, i tend to use black outline for a lot of stuff, it just looks cool xD but yea i'll try to fix that

You know what why don't you try enter silver league pixel art in revive.

If you know what it is http://www.thesilverleague.com/pa---pair.php

and his youtube channal is here:https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverLeagueNetworks/featured

there are so many damn good sprite in the show.

Edit:and if you want to see my revive post well...I am not a pixel artist and I don't wanna judge them.If I gonna judge them well...I will be back then.

@.@ sounds interesting

also, this may sound dumb but... what is a revive post? xD sorry im a noob

yea, i tend to use black outline for a lot of stuff, it just looks cool xD but yea i'll try to fix that

@.@ sounds interesting

also, this may sound dumb but... what is a revive post? xD sorry im a noob

just post of my opinion or what I think of your spite.

Well if you insist,it might sound bad but here go

Hi guys, :D so recently I tried tried making some sprites (because why not xD) and I would like to hear your feedback on them @.@

av3i83.png

Pink haired girl:sprite:no shading on the shirt,you should outline face and hand because it look like she is shining hair is pillow shaded whitch is not good but not a big deal

mug shot:it is not bad.look pretty good to me but the shirt need a bit shading

Last thing to mention is the sprite and Mug shat is NOT MATCH where is the flower and why if the hair that cover her left eye cover her right eye in the sprite.

The guy in the middle:sprite:is his arm is too short or the company that made this hoodie wanna make a shirt that look like that?the hood look too big and ้the shade should be up to his left sholder not elbow

mug shot:just put a darker shade on top of his neck

The guy with cool looking hair:one thing,put more shading on that suit and shirt

So i made another sprite @.@ what do you guys think?

30hx7c3.png

his left eye is gone,I mean it.If he has leftt eye it should peak out of his hair a little bit.more shading on the bow,connect his fore finger line and last thing out line that hair on his side.oh and change that black outline on his right ear.

here's another sprite xD i'm just binge-spriting this week @.@ what do u guys think

nxwfwh.png

over all this is good.Shading and outline look a bit weird so if you can make he look better do it.

all this look good you just need to practice your shading skill more and one thing pillow shading like that girl hair may look good but it make that look not real at all

that it hope you ok with my review oh and I did spell wrong "revive==>review" sorry that I made you confuse.

Edited by BBD

Well if you insist,it might sound bad but here go

Pink haired girl:sprite:no shading on the shirt,you should outline face and hand because it look like she is shining hair is pillow shaded whitch is not good but not a big deal

mug shot:it is not bad.look pretty good to me but the shirt need a bit shading

Last thing to mention is the sprite and Mug shat is NOT MATCH where is the flower and why if the hair that cover her left eye cover her right eye in the sprite.

The guy in the middle:sprite:is his arm is too short or the company that made this hoodie wanna make a shirt that look like that?the hood look too big and ้the shade should be up to his left sholder not elbow

mug shot:just put a darker shade on top of his neck

The guy with cool looking hair:one thing,put more shading on that suit and shirt

his left eye is gone,I mean it.If he has leftt eye it should peak out of his hair a little bit.more shading on the bow,lconnect his fore finger line and last thing out kine that hair on his side.oh and change that black outline on his right ear.

over all this is good.Shading and outline look a bit weird so if you can make he look better do it.

all this look good you just need to practice your shading skill more and one thing pillow shading like that girl hair may look good but it make that look not real at all

that it hope you ok with my review oh and I did spell wrong "revive==>review" sorry that I made you confuse.

xD i guess i need to work on my shading, @.@ damnnnn

thanks for the review xD