Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Warehouse Key for daycare event

Umb3

Question

So, I've already defeated team meteor as the fake daycare couple, currently I've defeated the doctor and I need to go to battle the other poison gym leader, I've already caught Spoink, but still the goddamn warehouse key doesn't show up in the house in the garden of the obsidia ward... I don't know what the hell to do, maybe that item has been moved?

4 answers to this question

I think I might have broken something but I don't know how. The fact is that when I talk to the lady who gives you the egg, she keeps saying to go and check out for the day care couple acting weird even if I've already beaten them... What the hell?

What the fudge I just got back in that building and the fake couple respawned? Wtf? Is it possible that switching from 14.1 to 14.6 resetted the bugged event? I swear I didn't just reset the game without saving after beating them, because I went back in that building a couple of times because of this problem. But then again, wtf