Help me pls

Salamance

Hi guys. It's a me Salamanceh

So im basically stopped in a rock maze after the circus.

I don't know how to go on.

I've viewed the shofu's gameplay but it doesn't help.

I don't know where i am, there's a lot of rocks. I've loved the puzzles in this game but this one it's just frustrated. I really hate that place

Please take me out to the next place or gym (not back to the circus)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/facf41b4cbnbaog/Game.rxdata

^ Here's my game files. I'm stopped in this stage from days and days and days. Help me :(

oh, where you hop on them?

it's actually not that hard, i think. all you have to do is find each crustle nest (the large boulders with a hole in the front) and click on the hole. a crustle should come out, and then you need to put it to sleep with sleep powder from one of the green trees (do you have the powder vial?). after it's asleep, you can push the crustle around like a boulder, and you have to move it to one of the indentions in the ground so it falls in and becomes a pseudo-hop-rock. all the other hopping rocks are to get you to either more crustle rocks or entrances to the mountains in the area. shofu already had this done, so i'm not surprised that you're confused.

unless you just can't figure it out at all (which i think you should be able to; it's not a very hard puzzle, just very long), i won't solve it for you on your save file. sorry.

I haven't gone in and checked your save file (though I might if you're still stuck later and no one else has), but -- are you playing version 14.5? Because last I was aware, 14.5 had a bug or two that made that route literally impassable, at least the first time through. So if you are in 14.5, you should try switching over to 14.1 to solve this puzzle first! I had the same issue when I first played it.

Oh now i've understand why in the shofu's video the crustles were moved D: thanks Phoenix

Krelia I don't remembrer my version :( how can I see it?

Edited by Salamance

Check the readme file in the game folder? If it says '14.1' near the top there, then that's the version you have, which means the puzzle should be working fine; if it's 14.5 or 14.6 or similar, you have one of the more recent releases that's currently still in testing, and that's likely why you're running into problems.

you need those to get those crustles to those holes otherwise going on will be difficult.

do what I do; try every possible path. don't just rely on going on a single direction, try all angles.

it might take a while but once you got it, you got it.

Please take me out to the next place or gym (not back to the circus)

Asking someone to take your save file, complete the puzzle for you, and advance you to the next area seems like a really poor cop-out to me.

• 4 months later...

Asking someone to take your save file, complete the puzzle for you, and advance you to the next area seems like a really poor cop-out to me.

I'm blocked from March...and now Im even bugged with the update...please guys just this one!

I'm blocked from March...and now Im even bugged with the update...please guys just this one!

Can you get back to the circus ? If you can then give me your save file and i'll complete the puzzle for ya.

Can you get back to the circus ? If you can then give me your save file and i'll complete the puzzle for ya.

I cant bro...it's my onlyone save files and with the update i cant jump over rocks :( It's a bug i think

I cant bro...it's my onlyone save files and with the update i cant jump over rocks :( It's a bug i think

.... Well i give up. Maybe post your save file in Troubleshooting ? I can't help you, sorry mate.